EQ Never

Xevy

Log Wizard
Who says Tunare/Innoruuk/Rallos Zek won't be people that ascend to godhood at some point?

Boom. There go your mind-grapes.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's a travesty if I can't be a high elf wizard worshipping tunare as I wield the offhand I looted from her corpse while standing at her side, dubiously.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Wouldn't be surprised if the Map is Velious. Veeshan in this timeline never clawed it as there was no rivalry between her and Brell to force her to.

And I fully expect if this is a sandbox to find player-made hidden temples to Inny/Bertox/Tunare/etc... It might not be official in-game, but no reason not to have "Cults". I will start one to Abashi, very similar to Buddhism without the nice stuff.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
"Everquest Next: You can play your way, just not that way."(tm)

Having said that, tad, do you plan on going to SOE live 2014?

tad10

Elisha Dushku
I got some high dollar cameras and mics, lets make some footage for junkiesnation. Hard hitting interviews that blackball us from MMO journalism.
You mean questions like "Where's the fucking game assholes? You've been working on it since 2011."

iannis

Musty Nester
Wouldn't be surprised if the Map is Velious. Veeshan in this timeline never clawed it as there was no rivalry between her and Brell to force her to.

And I fully expect if this is a sandbox to find player-made hidden temples to Inny/Bertox/Tunare/etc... It might not be official in-game, but no reason not to have "Cults". I will start one to Abashi, very similar to Buddhism without the nice stuff.
The Minions of Tweety shall crush your heresy.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Glad we have landmark coming..My excitement for EQN would probably go into hibernation mode at this point.