EQ Never

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Lol. EQN subreddit has gone full NAZI. Only positive votes will be allowed ;-)

Don't they know? You never go full Nazi.

Teekey

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not that I necessarily think they should get rid of downvotes (because it's just internet 'karma' anyways), but it's usually only used as an obnoxious "I disagree" button for comments that are on-topic. It really serves no purpose.

If you disagree with someone's opinion, you should tell them why. Not just hide behind some anonymous downvote. It is a discussion board, afterall.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Not that I necessarily think they should get rid of downvotes (because it's just internet 'karma' anyways), but it's usually only used as an obnoxious "I disagree" button for comments that are on-topic. It really serves no purpose.
You start with eliminating the downvote and next thing you know you're invading the Sudetenland.

rrr_img_41006.jpg

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
"Personally, I think disabling downvoting is awesome
smile.png

[-]Merrik_Shank [score hidden] 46 minutes ago

I really like it too!
biggrin.png

parent

[-]XMokko [score hidden] 27 minutes ago

They just want it to stay positive
wink.png

"

/puke

How can anyone stand that shit.

Erie_sl

shitlord
... I don't get the whole concept of landmarks, they're using user generated content, so there will probably be TONS. Whose gonna remember shit they'll see once and never again. Ah well, I'll forever be a Sony MMO hater from the looks of it.

dgrabs_sl

shitlord
I wonder if they're just deleting any remotely negative posts now since the diehard supporters can't downvote the heck out of them.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
so when is this game being released?
Landmark beta is Thanksgiving this year. It should be a wide open beta, so if you're not in by November you will be by December or January.

EQN should release by "Holiday 2014" but it depends heavily on how well Landmark does. SOE is depending on a lot of user generated content for an early release. If they don't get enough good stuff from Landmark EQN could be delayed until Summer 2015.

@dgrabs they are deleting negative posts AFAIK.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Is there a beta sign up already and whats the general consensus on this game?

I really dont want to read through 300+ pages to catch up.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
We Are Currently
Undergoing Maintenance.
Yes, you are in the right place! Unfortunately we are not, but hope to be getting there very soon. Please check back later.

In the meantime you can check out the links below until we return.

It's like nothing ever changed

tad10

Elisha Dushku
We Are Currently
Undergoing Maintenance.
Yes, you are in the right place! Unfortunately we are not, but hope to be getting there very soon. Please check back later.

Good. Maybe that means new information being put up for Gamescon.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
We Are Currently
Undergoing Maintenance.

Yep; been down the better part of the day. Hopefully it's a sign that something's happening.