EQ Next: #1 Next gen MMO

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
EQ the mobile building game! Harvest resources to build your cities or pay RL cash to beat the PatienceWall (aka Farmville).

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
EQ and not a MMO..... Don't want any part of that. You owe it to the fans for what they've done to EQ, EQ2, EQ Mac, Landmark, and EQNext. There's a trail of bad decisions throughout EQ brand's existence. I'm sure they could care less but if I own the EQ name and I see Pantheon, Camelot, and a number of older developers and titles attempting to resurface, i'm throwing my name in the hat at least one more time.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
oh yeah duh it probably is something mobile, good call jysin.

• 1Solidarity

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Tried cashing in on Minecraft, and MOBA'S. What are the odds they try to cash in something like EQstone. The card game.

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Tried cashing in on Minecraft, and MOBA'S. What are the odds they try to cash in something like EQstone. The card game.
You mean like Legends of Norrath which they fucked up and shut down?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
How is it possible for people in charge to be that fucking incompetent? How do they still have money?

• 2Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Elidroth doesn't work for DBG anymore, btw. So he's not going to be a source of info, most likely.

• 2Solidarity

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I actually found Legends of Norrath enjoyable as its own game, if hideous. If they had stuck to their initial vision of the booster packs dropping in-game and it not just being a "buy until you find a Reusable Mana Refill Potion to break game mechanics" cash shop I might have continued enjoying it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Champions of Norrath was actually pretty sweet. Same engine as the PS2 Baldur's Gate games.

• 1Like