EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Your own guildleader said its a fake message, and I posting it, and someone quoted the full context of him saying it.
So we are taking that everything mabbu says is now fact and gospel? That’s quite the take.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It’s alright guys. I’m waking sleepy dragon once velious hits.

I'll be shocked anyone cares here. I've been told the 1.0 loot drops off the 2.0 stuff. Which is cool, might actually get gnome illusion.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I made a fantastic catch in a high school football game once - everyone give me attention!!!
This made me lol.

imageedit_26_4658807813.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Holy fuck, talk about pathetic: middle aged neckbeards bragging about their amazing prowess in a 25 year old elf simulator like they cured fucking cancer or some shit. I made a fantastic catch in a high school football game once - everyone give me attention!!!

Rather then whip out your tired and withered epeen, instead look in the mirror and realize your life has officially hit rock fucking bottom. Remember to cut across the vein not along it.

Or ... you could just play the game for fun. You know, like games are meant to be played. Nahhhh, you have nothing else to brag about in your loser life, so tell us more about how fast you grind levels or something else no sane person gives a shit about. Go ahead, I'll listen. (I won't.)
rob gronkowski GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'll be shocked anyone cares here. I've been told the 1.0 loot drops off the 2.0 stuff. Which is cool, might actually get gnome illusion.
mischief was/is swimming with tinkerer masks so if that carried over it wont be hard to get one

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tell me you didn't play mischief without telling me you didn't play mischief. lol

"im gonna wake the sleeper!"

Hope you pay 100kr for the keys too.

1718063734295.png

Xevy

Log Wizard
Well, tower gear at 65 is complete shit. Seems Kunark/Early Velious is the only time this tower gear is going to mean anything outside of the augs:

1718066952551.png

Xevy

Log Wizard
No focus effects nukes it for like 1/2 the classes. Some people will use it until Elementals, but not much passed that.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
When these servers get their PoP unlock all twelve floors of the tower will be available accounting for 12 to 15 slots. You'll juggle some foci and some primo stats and then just cram everywhere else with free 180 hp gear. It'll be really handy on Tormax for people's boxes.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
When these servers get their PoP unlock all twelve floors of the tower will be available accounting for 12 to 15 slots. You'll juggle some foci and some primo stats and then just cram everywhere else with free 180 hp gear. It'll be really handy on Tormax for people's boxes.

Man, those dozens of boxes are really going to benefit!