EQ TLP 2024 Teek (Random loot) & Tormax (Traditional) #neckbeardnostalgia

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
When you are so used to operating this way it’s tough to believe someone else knows a better skip that doesn’t use warp.

There's a lot of projection from RI towards Faceless. They warp on the regular, so they expect us to warp. They train and grief as guild policy, so they expect us to pull grief moves. Also doubt they've got any real sense of community in comparison, so they expect us to be similar. While their core is selling their raid loot (yet having members wearing rags), over here we've got people handing down their raid loot on a regular basis to help each other out and most of our loot stays in-house. While also getting enough extra stuff that we've got things to sell when we want some kron and our alts are geared up. You won't find anybody in Faceless wearing rags unless they're a brand-new recruit.

Ysu

Bronze Squire
1729193543095.png

1729193551154.png

1729193580181.png

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
you gflux on roof or something from courtyard then theres a bunch of wall skip points?
Na you can just run through the invis wall around the inner moat if you shrink and use a mount. From there you run around and have access to dozens of skips. I assume many are still not widely know or discovered. They are not all trivial to execute consistently.

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
It's always funny how people don't know how easy it is to get around in VT just from geometry exploits that don't require warping.
That always did baffle me. Back when it was current I pretty much wtf’d that people weren’t doing that shit. I used to train through the zone as a cleric/bard and insta rez necros into safe spots next to bosses. Or you could just rez through the floor or wall on the easier ones. Some you could just train to with a necro and fd in a blind spot if you were good enough.. You basically only ever needed to kill a handful of trash in any vex thal run.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
/bazaar. Buy ---> send to parcel.
People are almost never doing that on bigger items so the amount of plat that's removing is very minimal. The main reason it's tanking is probably because plat is far more valuable now than it was.

Last edited:

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Believe what you want. But people use that feature all the time, even with big items.
It's also a % based cost so the more inflated the economy the more plat is coming out of it.