EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Vindicator

Bronze Squire
Defending? Not really. I am on the side of common sense. He left to make some other guild to do things a different way. It was announced in the previous guild. We're supposedly all adults. From that point, anyone should be able to make an informed decision about their plans. I just didn't realize some require up to the minute notification of decisions and then hand holding on what they need to do after. Reminds of the brainless lemming followers of streamers who can't seem to think on their own.

Granted from what I've seen in guilds on these TLPs over the years, the above shouldn't surprise me.
Interesting that you skipped over the whole point of my dialogue, namely that if he had some dirt on his previous guild, he should just spill it rather than playing the blackmail card.

Instead you want to try to resort to tired insults. Go figure.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Interesting that you skipped over the whole point of my dialogue, namely that if he had some dirt on his previous guild, he should just spill it rather than playing the blackmail card.

Instead you want to try to resort to tired insults. Go figure.

Because I don't really care about that. Vast majority of guild drama in TLPs is retarded and pointless and only cared about by a handful of people.

I was more laughing at you being upset you weren't told right away he was leaving. Stay on point. If you didn't want to talk about that, then don't respond to it or bring it up in the first place.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vindicator

Bronze Squire
Because I don't really care about that. Vast majority of guild drama in TLPs is retarded and pointless and only cared about by a handful of people.

I was more laughing at you being upset you weren't told right away he was leaving. Stay on point. If you didn't wir ant to talk about that, then don't respond to it.
I don't really care about that.....but I'm going to respond about it multiple times. OK.....

I guess you can laugh at me, if that makes you feel better. Seems odd, since you don't know me and have no idea of the level of upset that I am (it's pretty low, btw, but nice try to stir some drama after you claim you aren't about that).

Also, my original point stands. If he has some dirt and were the co-founder of a guild, have the courtesy to say that you are leaving and why. Playing the blackmail card is kind of cheesy. You either have something worth talking about, or you are bluffing. It has nothing to do with people being lemmings or unable to think for themselves or any other label you want to try to play forum warrior with.

Last edited:
  • 1Hodjing

Xevy

Log Wizard
Or

Hear me out

There's a shit ton of boomer bottom feeder assfucks who take minor drama and blow it up huge and then make it a "WAR" or whatever sad shit they need in their life because they've got nothing else and Zaide doesn't want a million people talking shit about him or think they're going to bat for him everytime some one mentions one guild or the other.

To educate yourself further please see:

Mabbu vs Grizvok
Atabishi vs the World

or one of the other dozen+ drama fueled TLP thread that were a mountain out of a molehill.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyhow to get past the guy who cant follow a conversation.

I think GDKP could work. I think it just needs vastly less players involved and more strict rules. The no bidding on multiple items was a start. Would of love to see have to raid to bid on top of it. It wouldn't outright get rid of the greed but the greed would at least be curbed by a certain %. Anything else that tries to better the guild and its players a whole just creates more work for officers or would lead to some epic tears about bait and switch(like having a RA or such).

Though you could say that applies to dkp also, but just on lesser scale. Though trying to make sure raiders dont sell things they earn would be a giant pita on a FV server.

Curious how FV server handled it when it came to content that required your raid as a whole be somewhat geared. Granted in later expansions you could probably somewhat get by with group gear from each new expansion. Edit: Granted they didn't have krono as an easy outlet nor the prevalence of RMT that there is today.

Last edited:

Vindicator

Bronze Squire
Or

Hear me out

There's a shit ton of boomer bottom feeder assfucks who take minor drama and blow it up huge and then make it a "WAR" or whatever sad shit they need in their life because they've got nothing else and Zaide doesn't want a million people talking shit about him or think they're going to bat for him everytime some one mentions one guild or the other.

To educate yourself further please see:

Mabbu vs Grizvok
Atabishi vs the World

or one of the other dozen+ drama fueled TLP thread that were a mountain out of a molehill.
Oh, I follow you and mostly agree. But the part that trips me up on this line of thought is if that is his intention, then why say " I wouldn’t be surprised for things to get pretty hostile soon though and then you’ll get to enjoy the details." ? That implies that he has something worthwhile to share, which may matter to people who are part of either guild.

Like I mentioned, I have nothing against Zaide and think that he is a pretty personable person ingame and on streams.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I heard Zaide was stealing krono to fuel his prostitution ring, or did i? well never really know

• 4Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 5 users

Vindicator

Bronze Squire
Anyhow to get past the guy who cant follow a conversation.
LMAO, says the guy who changes the conversation away from what was currently being discussed. Have a good one man, haven't laughed this hard in awhile.

• 1Moron

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Was catfishing involved? if so does it matter that it was consensual?

Just asking the important questions

• 1Like

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
View attachment 361346

I think a lot of the armchair devs are missing how significant the splits are. ^ 1 day.
The point moreso was that the price difference for selling to people not at the raid... how much more does THAT give each person per split versus if they were bid out to only people at the raids.

How many hours of raiding was that 26,000 plat split?

Dubee the Sugawolf Pimp

Trakanon Raider
The point moreso was that the price difference for selling to people not at the raid... how much more does THAT give each person per split versus if they were bid out to only people at the raids.

prob 30min - 1hour of raiding

I think Trixy's point is that even if you aren't buying the loot at raid x ur getting paid plat for "dkp" and can buy whatever u want in open market or at the next raid. You don't need to be a kronolord. It's a good system for the mischief ruleset. Probably wouldn't work in a normal server.

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Well.. tbh, most raids are done pretty quickly. Hours as in multiple isnt really a thing? Not throwing shade, just.. that is a bit of a leap there.

Another hole to poke at this hyperbole is that if you're actively attending raids, you make enough to throw down some krono for a few BIS items within a couple weeks. If you're stock piled, or you're throwing money at the game - you get your BIS's first. If not, then you get it later. Spirit Wracked Chord was selling for 20 krono a little over a week ago and I saw it this evening for 5 krono for example. Bobby can have a billion scales for all I care - there are plenty of others still coming on the market that are steadily lowering the price. Personally, with the weapons I have - I could give two fks about the Warrior epic. Besides iirc, you can do Nagafen with 2 groups of people (if that) and do the quest to turn a red scale into a green scale.

I certainly want to see the roster slim down, and I think that may have something to do with the split between the two Faceless groups. Most everyone likes the officers in Fxiv except for probably Qelyn. Qelyn's excuse for being an asshole is that he does all the micromanagement of shit, yet he put himself in that position. Even though thats not really even a legitimate excuse for being an asshole to your own guild members. Im not overly attached to anything in the game at this point so its not like I have I have to walk on egg shells just to reiterate what others have said in abundance. As time goes, Im expecting the roster to change up rather significantly over the course of the coming expansions.

• 1Galaxy Brain

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The top earners were posted since Kunark launch and while it's not easy to evaluate because of shifting krono prices, if you did an average krono price of 7500, the top 30 earners made from 15 to 23 krono (average price of 6500 would be 17 to 27). That's not bad, but unless you supplement, I'm not sure it's knocking my socks off. This also represents probably the top 20% of the guild?

Again, though, this is Kunark and loot is mostly meh, so this could change wildly come Velious.

Last edited:

Vedette

<Donor>
So did anyone in the gdkp guild try selling the bard lute? I assume trak guts were up for auction? I always wanted to know how if the lute sold for more then the scales it consumed.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm interested and excited to see who wins out in the end in terms of OW. Generally on TLP's when there are 2 guilds competing in OW, it's a well led well organized guild vs a shit tier guild, so it's always easy to predict who will win. With faceless splitting in to two factions and facing off, this may be the first TLP in a long time where you have two shit tier guilds facing off. It's anyones game at this point ! Very exciting stuff. Keep the drama ball rolling please, us spectators need good reading material about the special olympics.

• 2Salty
  • 1Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Bobby can have a billion scales for all I care - there are plenty of others still coming on the market that are steadily lowering the price. Personally, with the weapons I have - I could give two fks about the Warrior epic. Besides iirc, you can do Nagafen with 2 groups of people (if that) and do the quest to turn a red scale into a green scale.
Don't speak to me or my green dragon scale collection ever again.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Vedette

<Donor>
I'm interested and excited to see who wins out in the end in terms of OW. Generally on TLP's when there are 2 guilds competing in OW, it's a well led well organized guild vs a shit tier guild, so it's always easy to predict who will win. With faceless splitting in to two factions and facing off, this may be the first TLP in a long time where you have two shit tier guilds facing off. It's anyones game at this point ! Very exciting stuff. Keep the drama ball rolling please, us spectators need good reading material about the special olympics.

Didn't a "no batphone" guild take some of the 2nd fastest time ever on your server. Which ironically deflected a huge amount of the "no competition" criticism your batphone guild received. The meta question is with all the extra loot on this server. Why do large amounts of OW outside of the initial server first race? It would be hilarious to see a less sweaty Zaide guild beat the kronolords on server first.