EQ TLP - Mischief (Free Trade / Random Loot)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You guys are looking at it all wrong.

Fires of Heaven!?! That hive of scum and villainy!?! You all totally don't want to ever go there! Even I only dare to tread in the EQ threads on the MMO subforum, Zaide said as a bead of sweat rolled down his face.

In the age of everyone bothering you to smash that like button and scribe and make sure to check out our sponsors telling people to stay away about is some of the best advertising these forums could get. Hopefully he talks about how sinister we are in every episode.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
You guys are looking at it all wrong.

Fires of Heaven!?! That hive of scum and villainy!?! You all totally don't want to ever go there! Even I only dare to tread in the EQ threads on the MMO subforum, Zaide said as a bead of sweat rolled down his face.

In the age of everyone bothering you to smash that like button and scribe and make sure to check out our sponsors telling people to stay away about is some of the best advertising these forums could get. Hopefully he talks about how sinister we are in every episode.
They’re right I’m a bit salty, I love this place. Anyone who can’t handle this website outside of this narrow section of it, is a giant faggot.

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
They’re right I’m a bit salty, I love this place. Anyone who can’t handle this website outside of this narrow section of it, is a giant faggot.
1708545925010.png

I think you're on to something..

But also...42 fucking pages?!

1708545977841.png

B

Mrniceguy

Trakanon Raider
Na bro you’ve got a long history of being one of the dumbest posters in the EQ section so I’m going to go with you being on your normal retard shit.

Believe whatever you want. But 38:26 in your video. Some of understand the narrative means just as important as the dupe itself. Anyway this is what i said on these forums after i stopped playing on the server.

On RF/LJ you could put plat in your shared bank as you were logging out. When they opened up free xfers you could select to transfer and it would start a 30 second logout timer. Then as you were logging out put plat in your shared bank and you would end up with plat in your shared bank and also that same plat on the other server. So you could just xfer toon back and forth and double your plat every time.

TBH i'm not sure both the plat dupes from Mischief were fixed, so i'll refrain from saying the one i know worked. You could also dupe items with that one, but it was very limited.

I'm also told there was one "lag/zone crash" based one, but i can't confirm it's true.

Clearly i knew about a second "dupe" and i didn't know how that second "dupe" worked or it was still around or not.

Last edited:

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Believe whatever you want. But 38:26 in your video. Some of understand the narrative means just as important as the dupe itself. Anyway this is what i said on these forums after i stopped playing on the server.

Clearly i knew about a second "dupe" and i didn't know how that second "dupe" worked or it was still around or not.

You were wrong. On the internet. It's not that big a deal unless you are too autistic to disengage, ever. Just let it go man.

• 1NPC

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Here’s the scoop on the major plat dupe that impacted Mischief, Mangler, Aradune, Thornblade and to a lesser extent FV and caused krono prices to skyrocket, especially on Mischief.

The man behind the dupe was FoHs very own Suineg.

"What would you do if you had infinite platinum?"

Two chicks at the same time, man.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Zaide's right, this place is a bit much to deal with at times, lotta jackasses running around. As proven by that dude over there

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
If Suineg ever sees this, I only have one thing to say. If the Darkpaw Fraud Department catches up to you...

1708676879806.png

• 1Worf

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Zaide's right, this place is a bit much to deal with at times, lotta jackasses running around. As proven by that dude over there
Zaide saying it is fine. He doesn’t really participate outside of gaming section, totally valid to mention that shit goes on outside of that that he does not endorse.

Suineg trying take some sort of moral high ground is laughable though

Last edited:

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Zaide saying it is fine. He doesn’t really participate outside if gaming section, totally valid to mention that shit goes on outside of that thy he does not endorse.

Suineg trying take some sort of moral high ground is laughable though
I miss that old piss pot sometimes.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Zaide Zaide Listening to the Miragul Dramaquest (maybe DQ should have it's own thread?)

I think it would have kicked ass if we got a necromancy-themed expansion with Miragul, Mayong, and Venril teaming up as some kind of unholy trio. This hypothetical expansion could expand on the Miragul's Highway idea and involve a lot of teleports and underworld caverns around the world.

IIRC they kind of teased something vaguely similar to this in DoN and DoDH with evil necromantic forces afoot, cursing the dragon nest and turning Darkhollow upside down. I vaguely remember player rumors that Venril was involved.

Later on they brought back Miragul in House of Thule and Venril in Empires of Kunark but I don't know how canon I consider either of those to the early eras. They both kinda just came back to be fodder raids IMO.

Last edited:
  • 1Like