EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Can you guys recommend a good class to start out with for me? I could try to dual-box but never done it before as well.

Just a combo that will get some normal dude getting going well enough. Like I know Warrior is not a wise choice

Shaman and something?

Roll a monk, could use a monk in our groups, or wizard. For duo, any melee and shaman works well.

Last edited:

vector5

Molten Core Raider
man between this, uthgard, p99 and phinigel i'm having a hard time picking what play to fill my nostalgia bar. This is tempting though because of it's ease of entry. Might even get my friend to play. He has never played eq and this would be a nice way to show him why it was legendary.

Last edited:

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Decided on war/clr since it was so fun on kp. Only reservation is not having my bard as a third box. Will see how it goes, might change my mind later

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Can you guys recommend a good class to start out with for me? I could try to dual-box but never done it before as well.

Just a combo that will get some normal dude getting going well enough. Like I know Warrior is not a wise choice

Shaman and something?

With free basic buffs you can totally skip boxing if you don't want to do it. Its the old line of just play what you want to play. There are plenty of us and the rest of the server are just normal dudes too.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I would say literally any class is okay to start with on a server like this. Out of combat regen and gimped mobs really changes things. Single box warrior can probably do fine.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Was handed a 65/33 2hs at like lvl 5. I am become death destroyer of worlds basically...

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I'm thinking warrior. Anyone got a little hook up

Grind it out and I will be on in a few hours.

Nylab in game. If you new guys want in a guild just ask anyone in Exodus, it's nearly all of rerolled and a bunch of p99's and shit.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
If it calls to you... we need more enchanters!! Jysin and I did a 78 mob train in Fear and it was worth every second.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Getting dll errors on gd work laptop. First were obvious direct x stuff, now getting js3250. This does feel like classic lol

Xeldar

Silver Squire
With the way out of combat regen works, Cleric are massively stronk alone with wizards. Pets are stronk. Healer/Melee or pet/pet . Healer/pet.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Whelp, fucked the hardest to get bard epic turn in, lets hope the GMs take pity on me and fix it. Spent 5 hours camping Drov Warlord in KC today only to have it eaten along with Kedge backbone the tendril.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
if they dont hook you up i'll start farming your shit when I get off work. just take a breather and we'll get you sorted.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I may decide to give this a shot. I just started up on the regular EQ servers like 2 weeks ago, but I haven't gotten very far yet.

About how big is the download of the old school client?

Sounds like a good cross between live EQ servers and the EZServer emu, which I played the shit out of a long time ago (but had very little in common with EQ).