EQemu - Nagafen's Lair (Reborn)

WHAT DO NOW?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Alright, got it downloading while I'm at work. I'll probably roll a Monk/Shaman. Look forward to joining you all soon.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm on here now. Level 36 monk. Probably be playing more tonight.

I love the flagging stuff like they had on KPEmu

Agraza

Registered Hutt
got to be 60 to zone into ST. Make that final push any and all that want to get their ST targets.

SirJames

Golden Squire
Ya this server is a lotta fun. It's the working man/ I have a life EQ nostalgia server.

Me and my buddy 4 maned Nagafen at lvl40 last night, was a lot of fun.

Tried phingel this morning and he kicked our butt, guess I will go back at 50 and try him again.

Check the starting area NPCs for good loot. I've bought lots of stuff there for a few hundred pp. also, phingel is required to progress so head to qeynos hills and kill Hadden any time after level 30 for a fishbone earring.

You can do SolA by lvl15 and lower guk by 23ish.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I'm at 24 on my monk and was able to break a few of the lguk camps. I need to figure out a quick way to level my druid up to the same though.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just a heads-up. People who are starting on this server, Exodus guild has quite a few of us FoH/RR active. The leadership of this guild is not owned by anyone from this forum, so a few of you have been sending tells blindly for invites and they are not at all familiar with this community. I've basically been told the guild invites may be changing because its getting a bit much. Perhaps consider forming a RR/FoH guild, especially for people just doing a nostalgia run on this server.

We can make a RR/FoH channel to keep up with each other just as easily and help out when needed.

TL;DR = stop sending tells for invites to strangers.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Just a heads-up. People who are starting on this server, Exodus guild has quite a few of us FoH/RR active. The leadership of this guild is not owned by anyone from this forum, so a few of you have been sending tells blindly for invites and they are not at all familiar with this community. I've basically been told the guild invites may be changing because its getting a bit much. Perhaps consider forming a RR/FoH guild, especially for people just doing a nostalgia run on this server.

We can make a RR/FoH channel to keep up with each other just as easily and help out when needed.

Likely just make a rerolled guild if I could figure out how.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
WOO!
34J21mA.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
Bah you guys are making me want to play this. I enjoyed KP with some of you guys but vowed to myself that was the last rose coloured glasses experience for me. Why did the mmorpg genre die after wow? I had such high hopes.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Hit 45 on my war/clr. Out of town for the weekend but when I'm back will need a hand with the planar unlock mob in Lake Rathe then im good for the planes. Might be able to solo him if I level a bit more but so far he has been blasting me. Everything else was a cakewalk.

Agraza

Registered Hutt

Yea, I'm a little annoyed right now with the situation. Why there was a drop in total officers and invites have been slow is beyond me. I'm trying to get that changed. If we need to do our own thing for a while then so be it. ATM we'd be a very large force relative to Exodus et al. When I joined up it was basically Ever and me so leading a new group wasn't really a thing. When Xeldar Alias, and Kaines started there was briefly a Rerolled guild, but then everyone joined Exodus. If we can't get tags passed around then we may as well do our own thing shortly.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd rather be in a RR guild. Every single game over the past decade and a half where we've "joined forces" with another group has been a real clusterfuck.

Anyway, this fucking thing is addictive as hell. After my post last night, I got really into it for a bit. Had it not been for the fact that I get up at 5:30 for work, I may have stayed on until I hit the 50's.

I think today I'll end up maybe camping some items on my monk somewhat passively (hitting the lguk ones maybe), while trying to farm the druid up to level (or close enough to group with the monk).

Oh, and since everyone else was putting their character names:

Gravel - Monk
Elurin - Druid

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Let's just form our own RR guild. If it's going to be a hassle we can easily do our own thing.

I'm out of town for the weekend otherwise I'd do it myself. I'll catch everyone on Monday when I get back from Dallas.