Eternal the Card Game

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Eternal Warcry | Eternal Card Game Decks and Card Browser
RNG Eternal
r/eternalcardgame

I put together a chalice control to get me the final stretch to master and holy shit are the mirrors crazy. Same for matches with other controls, you basically need to count the whole deck when playing. At least vs aggro the opponents get to gg out once they know they aren't winning, you will just be drawing like crazy for the next 5 turns before you bore them to death. I just had a game vs some funky 5 color control with nicotraxian that came down to the last card which was the last channel the tempest to blow up his face, I thought you lose when you can't draw anymore cards, but I won ...
Yea you only lose if you have no more cards in your library at the end of your turn.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Eternal: The Dusk Road
New set is supposed to land before christmas, they are spoiling like 4 cards a day.

Any spoilers besides the new version of Croix yet? Not seen any others...

And poking around their website trying to find them found out they did a physical Deck Building Game too - Clank! A Deck-Building Adventure - anyone tried it to have any opinions? Definitely piques my curiosity with the quality level to their stuff.