EVE Online

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Your guess is wrong.
Eh, when i wrote that we were being told the whole proviblock was coming and keeping all the big corps red. Im quite aware CVA ain't abandoning the region they have owned for most of EVE's existence because reds are nearby.

If CVA wants to actually pvp it will be very cool to have them in Amarr Millitia. We could seriously push the warzone since we would have equal numbers or about with minnie.

Yet the expectation of virtually everyone is you'll
1. Blob descends on plex and tier up.
2. Jew FW Missions.
3. go back to jewing null/amarr victor

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can't speak for CVA, since I'm not a part of CVA, but... we (providence residents) PvP every day. We just don't have to leave our own region to do so. All the nifty fights come to us.

We're basically the last bastion of the unspoiled null-sec. Everywhere else you go, you need to follow 16 pages of rules of conduct and ask permission before you take a piss in the corner of the galaxy.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sounds like a change no one asked for and doesn't benefit the people whom it affects.

Kadmoran_sl

shitlord
It's literally only going to effect two groups.

1. People that roll holes with three characters using battleship, Orca, capital.
2. People in low-class holes dependent on Orca's for safe rolling.

I don't give a shit about either group. Cry me a fucking river that you need a few more people in battleships or a few more minutes to roll. Wormhole space isn't supposed to be safe and friendly. One person I know in game had six Orca pilots for rolling, and he's literally raging, and all I can do is laugh. The big alliances are pissed because this fucks defensive capital rolling, not because it fucks rage rolling.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
What do you mean by "less WH's will spawn than they do now" ?

WH's spawning right now are a fucking nightmare. 6 months ago, we didn't have 12 WH's open in 5 systems on weekends. It's only a question of time before your hole opens here and i come and steal your gas.

Kadmoran_sl

shitlord
What do you mean by "less WH's will spawn than they do now" ?

WH's spawning right now are a fucking nightmare. 6 months ago, we didn't have 12 WH's open in 5 systems on weekends. It's only a question of time before your hole opens here and i come and steal your gas.
We'll see less K-space connections in all classes (except C4's, because haha no K-space connections at all), because people from hisec/lowsec/nullsec won't even bother jumping into some of these holes, whereas just warping to check where they lead would spawn them before. Ditto interconnects in W-space. People won't jump their wanderings anymore, because just verifying it's a wandering won't spawn it anymore.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lots of changes coming to eve. Exciting stuff Cap/supers and to a lesser extent jump freighters are having their jump drive capability nerfed hard next month. They also are putting in a new sov system later too.

Long-Distance Travel Changes Inbound - EVE Community

I feel this will really revitalize whats been a very stagnating game. It's the biggest change to eve ever possibly. Sub Caps will now be much more viable, the era of caps or gtfo should end.

Things have gotten so bad my alliance/corp has basically gone kill because we have no goals or anything to fight for in the current game.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wow that's some serious changes. I wish these had been around when I was playing.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah its gonna be pretty awesome all the content and epic shit this creates.

Right now is a great time to join eve and get some experience and skill points before this goes live. If you ever wanted to try eve, you can PM me for a 21 trial, if you sub ill give you 400m isk, enough to basically do whatever you want for a few months minimum.

Arakkis

N00b
I could be wrong, but this might be the worst set of ideas CCP has ever come up with. Why do they insist on making logistics harder and traveling to fights even longer and more boring?

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
Taking out death cloning is going to hurt entrance into the game. No way I would have traveled out to null in the first few weeks of playing EVE without being able to death clone to the station. I've been playing for about half a year now and I still find myself hesitating right before the first jump.

I understand why they did it, but I don't think it's good for the new players.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because currently it's possible for many groups to near instantly send massive forces all over the map. It's a big part of the reason for mega coalitions, stagnation of null sec, and the overall game. EVE is losing players, CCP needed to do something.

I was talking to are34 and my new bros in TISHU tonight, they all feel it's a great change despite the fact it vastly nerfs their ability to drop on anything in a huge area around them. It's mostly the null bears and leaders of great coalitions bitching because it puts their empires at risk.

Yeah, logistics will suck even more now, but imo JF's made it too easy. Logistics will legit matter now and prices of crap in null will go up greatly.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Taking out death cloning is going to hurt entrance into the game. No way I would have traveled out to null in the first few weeks of playing EVE without being able to death clone to the station. I've been playing for about half a year now and I still find myself hesitating right before the first jump.

I understand why they did it, but I don't think it's good for the new players.
They actually changed this so you can death clone your first thirty days, then once a year to your corp HQ. Personally I think brave and the newbie centric guys should have simply had to clear out the pipes of gate camps to get newbies to null but it's fine this way.

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
They actually changed this so you can death clone your first thirty days, then once a year to your corp HQ. Personally I think brave and the newbie centric guys should have simply had to clear out the pipes of gate camps to get newbies to null but it's fine this way.
Ah ok, that works then. Really curious to see how this changes the stagnation in Null, but also probably means that anything near the size of B-R is never going to happen again.

Vitality

HUSTLE
As soon as eve turns this game from spreadsheet management into a breathing space-flight sim you guys be sure and let me know and I'll re-sub.