Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So I'm laid out with a nasty fucking bug and cannot go up north for the weekend. :( I will be home, coughing and shit. It may be time to rejuvenate the old, one and only, Utnayan Necromancer. Where my alter ego started back in September of 1999.
I just now made the connection, Utnayan is from the random name gen! I had one of my first necros was a chick DE named Utadinia ... Crazy!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kudos

<Banned>
Any chance a 29 dps can get into LGUK or are people being retarded like in WoW and demanding over qualified levels for their safe hugbox XP?

I'm not talking Lord or anything. Just a camp in LGUK.

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Gdi i had two shitty groups last night with people afking all the time and havent been able to get on at all today. I am so behind.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I was pretty amazed at the naggy kill they had on another tlp. Raid of thirty somethings mostly.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any chance a 29 dps can get into LGUK or are people being retarded like in WoW and demanding over qualified levels for their safe hugbox XP?

I'm not talking Lord or anything. Just a camp in LGUK.

Mobs are 27-29 so it's really rough at 25 but we did it with a group of 27s. Charm carried hard though.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I was pretty amazed at the naggy kill they had on another tlp. Raid of thirty somethings mostly.

naggy is easiest, fire pets dont take AE, 6box mages npnp.

Vox is a fucker tho, i can see 62 wiping when not interupting cheal effectively

kudos

<Banned>
Cannot find a fucking group 30+ for the life of me. Unless you're one of 3 classes nobody wants you.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
We killed Vox on our second attempt. Cheal wasn't an issue, our tanks GINA triggers were fucked and he was failing to call the AE's properly so we didn't do the DPS we needed. On the second attempt she feared someone into the pits on pull (FML) and got positioned poorly. Took us a while but she died.

Remember, this Vox has like 120k hp and mitigated 40% of all incoming damage, plus we're all naked.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Cannot find a fucking group 30+ for the life of me. Unless you're one of 3 classes nobody wants you.

I thought about playing, have plenty of time. But I wouldn't be one of the holy trinity or class of the week that everyone wants. I watched a few minutes of a stream of someone else that normally streams a game I play. It started off OK then turned into "Can't find a group". I got as far as downloading the game and that was it.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I thought about playing, have plenty of time. But I wouldn't be one of the holy trinity or class of the week that everyone wants. I watched a few minutes of a stream of someone else that normally streams a game I play. It started off OK then turned into "Can't find a group". I got as far as downloading the game and that was it.
that's a very disappointing aspect about the server. it's basically a whole server of min/maxers, and there's nothing "classic" about that at all.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
people are killing old world dragons within 5 days of server launch?

shit why even bother anymore with this 20 yr old game

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
people are killing old world dragons within 5 days of server launch?

shit why even bother anymore with this 20 yr old game
More like 2 days. The game is a hell of a lot easier than it was in 1999.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kudos

<Banned>
Well we lot a lot of content in this thread now...

I am now 46 as a rogue. It's amusing getting random /tell's from lowbies praising me for my dedication because they are having a hard time leveling as a regular semi-needed class without boxing and here I am a rogue almost 50.

First question I always get:
Them: "Are you boxing?"
Me: "No."
Them: "Wow man you have my respect"

I get like 2 or 3 of these a day.