Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, parcel is one out of era thing I don't think I've heard anyone complain about.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Anyone know why it is saying I have no heroic characters available?

If you haven't used your freebie on that account you need to actually enter the game with any character and it'll add one to your account.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
If you haven't used your freebie on that account you need to actually enter the game with any character and it'll add one to your account.

Ah right. Haven't entered yet. Do I need to have All access as well or will silver do? Gonna be annoying to have to click a Krono now just for the free 85. hmm

Sterling

El Presidente
Ah right. Haven't entered yet. Do I need to have All access as well or will silver do? Gonna be annoying to have to click a Krono now just for the free 85. hmm
Silver is fine. You can make a new free account and make one repeatedly to get the 15k plat off each one till you hit the limit on accounts created. Of course on the servers where you can use heroic characters a single krono is millions of plat so there's that.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
15k plat.. on a live server right

It's enough plat to sustain a mercenary, buy some food/drink, etc. Getting a fully geared jump to 85 with 1000+ AA is the real boost. I was doing some experimenting with faction and travel for Agnarr and used the plat to buy some invis pots and illusion pots I needed with many platinums left behind.

Sterling

El Presidente
15k plat.. on a live server right
Yeah on live servers. I know on Xegony Krono are in the 3M plat range so 15k is kind of nothing, but it's basically something you can do for free every few minutes if you want to.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Hot damn so I had forgotten my info so I used the recovery process. In doing so I saw a few CS emails about a ticket I sent 2 years ago where I lost 2 full bags of stuff from putting them in the bottom 2 shared slots when I didn't have them available to me. Never got a response when it happened so I wrote it off. The emails mention they haven't heard from me etc. So I checked parcels when I got in and saw 2 bags. I forgot what was in them.

Two full bags of Ceremonial Elixers of Scholarship. Those go for 1.5mil now, Kronos seem to go for about 2.5mil. Sweet.

• 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah i dont play live, only reason i'd claim the heroic is if it'd increase my resale value when i sell off phinigel and go to agnarr but im not sure it will

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
What's the best non FV live server? Figure I'll use my heroics there. Which is the one that used to have a progression guild?

Did I get some free expansions as well? Says I'm 21 of 23. Can I level to 105 now then?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
What's the best non FV live server? Figure I'll use my heroics there. Which is the one that used to have a progression guild?

Did I get some free expansions as well? Says I'm 21 of 23. Can I level to 105 now then?

Tuco Tuco might know. I'm actually kind of curious which live server has the highest pop/active raid scene, too.

When does the free heroic character promotion end?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Tuco Tuco might know. I'm actually kind of curious which live server has the highest pop/active raid scene, too.

Lasts for the entire month of March!

So it ends tomorrow at 11:59 PM their time zone. All you have to do to get one is to log a character into the game.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lasts for the entire month of March!

So it ends tomorrow at 11:59 PM their time zone. All you have to do to get one is to log a character into the game.
Fuck! Been outta town for 2 weeks and forgot about this. :(

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I've got most of my toons on FV now. Claimed heroic characters on my two accounts. I wanted to mess around on LJ, but don't want to pop any kronos until agnarr. Got enough atm to sustain my two accounts for 6 months.

Yeah, parcel is one out of era thing I don't think I've heard anyone complain about.

travel for trade is key to the immersion.

Plus, common bank slots are the devil. If you cannot figure out a sekret location to do char-to-char drops, and have a reliable connection, well, come on.

My spot is super secret. I've dropped fungi's with confidence. But then again, "danger" is my middle name.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Morrow Morrow

I don't know which one is the most active, but the server I'm on, Bristlebane, is fairly active. It has 5 serious raiding forces, one of which is the "casual" force in Ring of Valor that I sometimes raid with.

Otherwise it has a bunch of misc other guilds, and the EoK zones usually have between 10 to 50 people in them every night.

• 1Like