Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Black Sapphire Plat Neck I'm guessing, but you won't be finding those for less than 1k probably based on the prices I've seen for other black sapphire jewelry.

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
Is there a way to fuck up multi questing? Someone offered to submit a no drop item before I turn in the other components for a bard quest. What would happen if someone had given the npc an item hours earlier without receiving the reward?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
At least I know it's not on my end. Oh well fuck it, it's always, always, always something with EQ.

This is a mass message to our players trying to purchase All-Access membership.

We're currently experiencing an issue with our servers that is preventing customers from purchasing All-Access. It is also preventing us from granting All-Access to accounts. We're working diligently to resolve the issue, and hope to have a resolution soon.

Once the issue is resolved, I will let you know via this ticket and if after that point you are still having trouble purchasing All-Access membership, I'll be happy to assist you.

If you have any questions or concerns in the meantime, please let me know and I will be happy to answer them.

Gary Prime
Technical Support Representative
Daybreak Game Company

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
@a_skeleton_02

Watching the POS attempt this afternoon was pretty good content, like you were herding cats.

Yeah Sky finally made me snap.

Me: Hey guys camp out
Rando: are we in sky?
Me: Camp out now
rando: I can drag corpses I don't have agr...*splat*.
Me: IF YOU ARE NOT CAMPING OUT RIGHT NOW YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING WRONG
Twitch Chat: wow he needs to calm down.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
He is probably mixing it up thinking it does, as the Black Saph Silver Neck has like 3ac 30 hp/mp.

Lol yeah mixed plat blue sapphire neck up with plat fire opal rings. I have plat blue sapphire neck, no idea why I gave it ac. But still, 55hp neck no ac is better than 5ac 6 str isn't it? I got my neck for 1500 (well actually I traded 2 Kronos +500 plat for 55hp/55mana neck and x2 2ac 35hp/25mana earrings), so yeah, the necklace alone is over Krono atm, but at least it'll last and retain value in the sense that it will go down in price but always be useful. It will be cheaper when more black sapphires enter the game. I got mine like 6 days ago. Runed Lava Pendant isn't going to retain a ton of value. I dunno, seems crazy.

And there is Glowing Bone Collar which is 5ac 25hp 25 mana. Lol eqitems doesn't even put Runed Lava Pendant on the list of top 9 or top 10 or whatever for some classes. Highest I found it was Monk at rank 6 and Rogue at rank 4. Both of those classes have cheaper/easier better items.

Economy is weird man.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Lol yeah mixed plat blue sapphire neck up with plat fire opal rings. I have plat blue sapphire neck, no idea why I gave it ac. But still, 55hp neck no ac is better than 5ac 6 str isn't it? I got my neck for 1500 (well actually I traded 2 Kronos +500 plat for 55hp/55mana neck and x2 2ac 35hp/25mana earrings), so yeah, the necklace alone is over Krono atm, but at least it'll last and retain value in the sense that it will go down in price but always be useful. It will be cheaper when more black sapphires enter the game. I got mine like 6 days ago. Runed Lava Pendant isn't going to retain a ton of value. I dunno, seems crazy.

And there is Glowing Bone Collar which is 5ac 25hp 25 mana. Lol eqitems doesn't even put Runed Lava Pendant on the list of top 9 or top 10 or whatever for some classes. Highest I found it was Monk at rank 6 and Rogue at rank 4. Both of those classes have cheaper/easier better items.

Economy is weird man.

Do you actually know it sold at 2kr? Some dumbass was trying to sell a PGT for 2 krono two weeks after server start.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Got a few random drops for you. I'm Sarn in game, Ogre SK. I'll look for you.
Sweet, thanks! Spent a few hours training frogs around the swamp and got to level 4, lol. Gonna spend all day tmrw leveling.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Level 26 enchanter baby, CLARITY!!!!

If anyone wants to group let me know. I think I need to stick to Unrest basement, mistmoore, or upper/lower guk?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

nawcor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any level guides out there for classic progression in general, or specifically solo spots starting for 16 necro? Been quite awhile since I've played EQ must less at such a low level

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Morrow Morrow @Kharzette sorry for disappearing on you guys in hate earlier, when I went to get a drink I heard a loud noise from my office and came back to my computer being completely dead and smelling burnt. After talking with a friend I "think" it's the power supply hopefully. Going to go get one this evening and find out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Morrow Morrow @Kharzette sorry for disappearing on you guys in hate earlier, when I went to get a drink I heard a loud noise from my office and came back to my computer being completely dead and smelling burnt. After talking with a friend I "think" it's the power supply hopefully. Going to go get one this evening and find out.

Yea, "burnt" type smells are almost always power supply frying from what I've been told. Had similar "I smell this" diagnosis help from people over the years, and it's proven right three for three I think now.