Fallout 4

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
What sort of quests? Still trying to go through all the Twilight Zone episodes in Old World Radio so not quite done with that mod yet, but more quests are always welcome :)

Fallout 4 | Interesting NPCs

For a full list of what he's added so far. His style for mods seems to be more sprinkling NPCs all over the place with smaller quests to spice up areas rather than making a mod with one large quest line. In his Skyrim mod he even went as far as having several custom songs written and added to bards in the inns.

A small example of what he adds

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Ah nice, gonna install it just for that then.

(Also, annoying issues with 21:9 format on my new monitor. Think I managed to sort it out now but have to rely on mods to get it to work. The devs should include support for this from start, its not 2009 anymore :p ).

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Sup Bros

d9xhWKI.jpg
Not much, browsing Nexus for mods to get the game to load even slower while having nothing to do in the office.... you?

Wrathin3L

Peasant
F4SE being knocked out of commission every other day is getting old.

Bethesda, get your shit together and help your saving grace [the modding community] thive!

Cybsled

Not really any giant amusement parks in Mass besides Six Flags (formerly Riverside Park), so I guess this is supposed to be that? ;p

Caliane

Hershey park mixed with Disney world.

I don't think they ever commented on why its not Riverside. But they did expressly call out Herseypark.

Alternatively, what they REALLY should have done was..
The Big E.

Last edited:

Cybsled

Reddit post had details on the DLC. One of the biggest questions I had is how does the raider settlement thing work?

So apparently there are 2 options: You can raid YOUR settlements, or the DLC creates some new settlements that you attack if you don't want to fuck your settlements up. You have to capture a central settlement, then slave settlements where you make the settlers farm food for the raiders (raiders don't farm).

On a side note, if you DO raid a settlement (yours or not), Preston and possibly the Minutemen become enemies/hate you. Apparently only Preston and Strong have new dialogue for the DLC companion wise. No mention if you take other major hits with other companions, although I imagine good companions like Piper or Nick will probably hate any pro-raider action.

The bad news is that apparently if you don't want to be a raider, the DLC is super short because you just cleanse the park of raiders instead of trying to manage the gangs. There are also some FO2 and FO3 cameos/easter eggs apparently (like the Hubologists).

To get to the park, you take a monorail out of Boston.

Wrathin3L

Peasant
There's already a settlement raiding mod -- look forward to how it evolves with it being usurped via DLC. The Minutemen mod could us a good counter balance. Hopefully the two end up merging similar to More Immersive Patrols / S.C.W.U.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
The bad news is that apparently if you don't want to be a raider, the DLC is super short.

That's about the last thing this game's legacy needed.

I admit, I probably shouldn't have expected a game of the generation after Fallout 3 revamped the formula and I spent a million hours in Skyrim, but I do think I was justified in hoping for more than "Far Harbor was pretty good, that Prydwen introduction was cool, & Nick is great, but otherwise, eh". I fully expect I will go through New Vegas again in the future (well, minus Sierra Madre), but I don't think I'll touch this again.

Cybsled

The settlement building keeps me playing for the most part. I've been logging in every now and again to work on my vault. It is pretty much 98% done...just need to furnish some rooms.

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Anyone have a solid list of must have mods? I'm thinking about doing another play through on survival with all the DLC.

Wrathin3L

Peasant
Anyone have a solid list of must have mods? I'm thinking about doing another play through on survival with all the DLC.

F4SE
+
Achievements
Armor and Weapons Community Resource
Armorsmith + Armorsmith Extended
Atomic Radio + Companion/NPC Pack
DogMetal
Everyone's Best Friend
Green Textures
Lowered Weapons
Unofficial FO4 Patch
WET

Is what I would consider essential (Also improved storms but cant remember the mod name.). I also use the magnum 2045 ,m14, and doom weapon pack and a few other things to add some flavor.

Cybsled

True Storms to give the game cooler looking weather. The newest version lets you turn on spawns feral ghoul hordes during the rad storms as an option. I tried it and they ate some of my settlers lol.

Cybsled

I tried out Vivid Weathers...nice mod, I replaced True Storms with it.

Atomic Radio and Tales from the Commonwealth are really well done as well. Some of the radioplays and commercials on Atomic Radio are pretty lol. The quests and companions also slide pretty seamlessly into the game. The voice actors in Tales sound familiar in some cases, although I can't place them.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
haha I love this intro song. Having just taken the tram to Epcot Center this is such a twisted take on Disney World.

I love it.