Fantastic Four

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
At no time should any recollection of Fantastic Four 2 or X-Men Last Stand make you think "Marvel movie!"

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I do find it amusing that of my geeky friends the guy who is really REALLY upset about Johnny Storm being black is a black dude. Turns out he doesn't like being pandered to...

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I do find it amusing that of my geeky friends the guy who is really REALLY upset about Johnny Storm being black is a black dude. Turns out he doesn't like being pandered to...
I'd +nets your friend if they hadn't taken them away.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Black dude makes total sense... c'mon we all know all that torching will turn a white marshmellow all black and crispy on the outside.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Name all the black super heroes that aren't Samuel L Jackson or have some relation to vampires.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Notice how they wanted to be diverse by making Johnny black, but not so diverse so that both Storms are black and they end up with an interracial marriage!

Pathetic.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shaft, Isaiah Bradly when he was Captain America, Captain Universe, Deathlok, Goliath, Miles Morales as Spider-Man, War Machine, Cyborg, John Stewart as a Green Lantern, Spectre, Star boy, Nubia as Wonder Woman.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not to go too far off topic but isn't blank panther essentially Marvels Batman?
Black Panther is 10x worse than Batman.

o9RV6JD.jpg

Someone linked that either in another thread here or back over on fires. I honestly can't think of a dumber thing I've ever seen from a comic book thing. Even Superman pulling planets on a chain pales in comparison to Black Panther getting Silver Surfer in an unbreakable armlock.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Luke Cage is not only black, but a pretty awesome character all around. Not a lot of non-white non-penis bearing characters can say that.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Why didn't they make Thing black, seeing as how he's not blood related to the fantastics. Pretty odd choice.