Fantastic Four

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Michael B Jordan is a really good actor, but it really would have made more sense to make Reed the black guy. I wonder if it was just a matter of who they could get, if they could get someone as good as Jordan to play Reed maybe he would have been a brother instead.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Take a look at their pictures and then remind yourself that these are supposed to be 4 astronauts.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Didn't Human Torch die recently? Black guys die.
he died for half a year, and no one missed him, cuz he sucks, his character trait is to be... a hot head, who acts like a frat boy. he literally has no personality and no use other than to roast marshmellows.

i don't think they're gonna go with the astronaut theme here. they'll probably make reed and sue doing something smart in the desert and ben and jonny drive up to bother them, cuz that's what they do and bamm, accident cuz of dr doom.

Caliane

I dont know. its Fox.
They will probably do something stupid. Like have Reed boning his underage girlfriend/student. Have Ben walk in on him and her, while they discuss breaking onto the rocket base. Have Sue call Ben a coward and a commie for not piloting the rocketship. and Sues even younger brother just there for. why not take the 15yr old brother, of the underage girl you are dating into space on an illegal experimental test flight.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
More like 15 year old super genius Reed in college with 25 year old Ben starting collage just out of air force. Reed hooks up with 15 year old high school girl Sue with her little brother Johnny always hanging about. Then flash forward a few years to Reed and Ben graduating College and Sue high school. Then flash forward another year to Reed and Sue getting married and Johnny graduating high school. Reed is a professor, Sue is a student, Johnny is about to start college, Ben is out flying planes somewhere but coming back to visit.

Ok background story is set now start the movie.

Goatface

has Ben Grimm's backstory been changed? web is saying the guy is 5'7" and under 140lbs

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Thought Ben Grimm was a young gang member, college football player, then military pilot and normally depicted as a big guy in people form in any art I've seen over the years.

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Torch should start as a white dude, get his powers and "flame on" for the first time, and char himself, thus becoming black.

Foolproof storyline.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Adopted black brother is fine (adopted siblings of different races actually exist in real life - OMG) however overall the casting is completely WTF. I can't believe the Variety picture hasn't been linked on this thread - at least Jessica Alba was hot in the first FF4. Mara not so much.

rrr_img_61074.jpg

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I typically find Kate Mara hot as fuck, but I will say that picture isn't doing her any favors. Not sure what it is... probably the ridiculous hair.