Fantasy Football Advice

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Facing AJ Green in 3 different leagues.

Not a good start to my fantasy weekend.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Christine Michael or Matt Forte? My head says Michael, my hearts says the are going to run Forte because of failures in the passing game. Thoughts?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Christine Michael or Matt Forte? My head says Michael, my hearts says the are going to run Forte because of failures in the passing game. Thoughts?

I've got Forte. I'm going to start Forte because my other options are Tevin Coleman, Deangelo Williams, and Jerrick Mckinnon.

That said, if I had Michael, I would start him instead.

Forte is a solid back and he gets a ton of work, but it's VERY hard to move the ball against Seattle on the ground and Forte isn't the kind of back that's going to take the risks it would require to break it open against a defense like that.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Hilton, Edelman, Marvin Jones, Hurns, Amari Cooper... Need 3 of em. I'm thinking Hilton, Jones and I dunno (Edelman if he's playing QB, lol). Hurns disappointed me last week with both touchdowns going to Robinson.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was all set to start Dyane Washington vrs bears but not Ravens are starting West today..

What do you guys think? Washington or West? I feel like West may get a ton of carries since there is a lot of talk about the ground game in Baltimore

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Fucking London start times. Missed Julius Thomas getting the no-go.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Still won. AJ carried me far this week.
My opponent also has Julio Jones who put up 48 fucking points and I had Matt Ryan on my bench lol. I'm up about 25 but they've got Minnesota's D playing and our league has a bit extra out there for D's as far as points go.

Guess I'm going to have to hope Eli doesn't Eli all over the field tomorrow.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lmao yeah that's going to suck. Eli is TERRIBLE vs. the Vikings, it's fucking horrendous. I'm having anxiety already.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Would you guys use a #3 waiver on Philly's D? I typically stream D's but the options this week kinda suck, but tbh not terribly excited about playing the Eagles D against the Lions on the road either.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I hear you, but Eagles D might be good enough to just hold all year, bye is gone and really all the quality defenses are on other teams or on their benches. We're also at a point where I'm not sure what use I have for it as I don't really have any droppable players.

I'm like 95% sure someone lower on the waiver will bite on the eagles because why not if you're at the back of the line?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm using my waiver spot for Philly D, definitely. Defenses get a ton of points in my league. Besides, defenses are, in my opinion, one of the more overlooked cash cows in fantasy football. If you pick Julio Jones and Julio Jones gets hurt, you are screwed. But if you pick a great defense and one or two players get hurt, even if they are star defenders, the defense can still perform.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would never burn a waiver on defense. They should still be there post-priority burns.