Fantasy Football Advice

Djay

Trakanon Raider
So my opponent has a kicker to go but hasn't picked one up yet. Do I pick up both kickers for tomorrow to fuck them even though I'd probably have to drop a couple decent players to secure the win!?!

I was fucking up 15-20 points with 2 minutes to go in the 4th. Now I'm up fucking .5 MOTHERFUCKER.

Guaranteed win if you pick them up vs an extremely likely loss. Depends on the players you'd have to drop, but I'd probably do it. Most important thing is to get a playoff spot.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Guaranteed win if you pick them up vs an extremely likely loss. Depends on the players you'd have to drop, but I'd probably do it. Most important thing is to get a playoff spot.
Well, I didn't tell the whole story. I have one WR spot left to go. I could play either Hopkins or Sanders tonight which might actually be a hard call just because Hopkins is going against Denver.

To pick up the kickers I'd have to drop Jonathan Stewart and Will Fuller. (or hopkins/sanders but thats not happening)

Might just take my chances.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Well, I didn't tell the whole story. I have one WR spot left to go. I could play either Hopkins or Sanders tonight which might actually be a hard call just because Hopkins is going against Denver.

To pick up the kickers I'd have to drop Jonathan Stewart and Will Fuller. (or hopkins/sanders but thats not happening)

Yeah, if you have another player, that changes things. I hate WRs because they can be blanked a lot easier than other positions. Maybe he doesn't want to drop a player to pick up a kicker? Difficult choice rolling the dice that they'll outscore a kicker if he picks one up.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider

You would only drop one. Pick up the kicker, drop Fuller or Stew, then drop that kicker for the second kicker. The first kicker will be on waivers.

Do whatever you need to do to win. If anything only roster McAnus.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Despite drafting Peterson and Charles in the first 2 rounds, I'm somehow 5-2.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Despite drafting Peterson and Charles in the first 2 rounds, I'm somehow 5-2.
Im in the exact same boat, cept I had Keenan Allen and AP. Luckily my bench picks late in the draft paid off aka Marvin Jones and Melvin Gordon

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
5-2 one league, 4-3 in another, 3-4 in 2 others.

The one that matters the most to me I'm 3-4 in. Trading Julio is proving to be a huge mistake as Allen Robinson is sucking ass. Rodgers has been troublesome, Ingram isn't the stud I thought he would be (Saints never fucking learn), DT has sucked, just a mess of a team.

Bell is my bright spot and he's on bye this week so most likely 3-5 is coming my way, unless Alshon and AR15 decide to show up in a big way.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Carr @TB or Wilson @NO?

NO has a piss poor passing defense but Wilson hasn't really been lighting it up so I'm wondering if he can really take advantage.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Carr has been solid this year, I think you take consistency over a juicy matchup.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have so many people on bye this week. Going to be a tough one to pull out. I basically have the whole bengals offense starting since there are like no WRs on the wire.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Might not be a bad week to play Bengals players. I have a feeling this is going to be a high scoring affair.

I leave for London tomorrow. Can't fucking wait.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea Im starting Bernard. I also have like half my team on bye this week ugh.

Alex you lucky dog have fun. Had a blast in London.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Christine Michael was just dropped in my league, leaving every one of the Seattle RB's available. Anyone know what the fuck is going on up there in Seahawk land? Who should I be going after?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Should I move Blount for another wr/rb before Lewis comes back and sucks his value away? Or should his return only effect White?

edit: .5 ppr league. Currently have Antonio Brown, Dez, Terrance Williams, Forte, Ingram, and Theo Riddick.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
It remains to be seen how Dion will affect everyone. It's the Pats, you never know.

I'd probably make the move personally because I don't trust either of those Cowboys receivers. if I could get ARob or Alshon for Blount I'd pull that trigger immediately.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Guy accepted Dez/Blount for Julio. Feel like I'll win on that one in the end as long as I don't get fucked by injuries. No idea if the league is going to let it pass though. It's bullshit when you have the top record in the league and people will veto your trades because of it. Vetoes should only be used to stop collusion.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user