Fantasy Football Advice

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Made huge roster mistakes on my 4-0 team yesterday and scored about 45pts lower than expected. Afternoon games were almost over and I was down by like 12 and he had Cruz left. Checked in just for shits and giggles last night as the night game started to see my squad some how managed to take the lead by 1. Cruz winds up putting up a 0 and I end up winning. Most undeserved win I've ever had.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Edit: Wrong thread.
On topic, I need Payne to score 2 more points than Mike Evans tonight.

Last edited:
  • 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

calhoonjugganaut

Trakanon Raider
Couple of questions for my fanduel this week. Should I replace Ezekiel Elliot since Green Bay has the best rush defense in the league?

Also, Pryor Sr. is rumored to maybe play some QB today against Tennessee. Would that be a good pick for a WR at $7k?

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
replace for who? some guys you just never sit..

Who would you bench? Tenn D isn't too bad but it really depends on who you have.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Am I stupid for benching Rodgers for Matt Ryan this week?
What? Matt Ryan is the top ranked Fantasy QB atm with a much better offensive team, at home against the Chargers.

No you're not stupid. (of course this could backfire like any other advice)

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I know, and I am leaving it as is. It just seems almost crazy to bench Rodgers, and I await him blowing up tonight with 400 yards and 4tds

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Picked up Montogomery, read reports later that Don Jackson was the lead back. Didn't play him.

Fuck me.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Ha...I didn't play Montgomery, but my opponent played Don Jackson, so I feel good about things.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm about to drop Wilson from my fantasy team. He's been shit this year.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So my opponent has a kicker to go but hasn't picked one up yet. Do I pick up both kickers for tomorrow to fuck them even though I'd probably have to drop a couple decent players to secure the win!?!

I was fucking up 15-20 points with 2 minutes to go in the 4th. Now I'm up fucking .5 MOTHERFUCKER.