Fantasy Football Advice

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
PPR gotta pick 2 of 3. DeAndre Hopkins vs Bungles in prime time with Savage throwing to him. Emmanuel Sanders @ KC (had the most points of the season last time against that defense). Spencer Ware vs Broncos. Man with Tyreek Hill stealing all of his thunder and a road game @ KC I'm just not sure I want to start this guy.

My game is going to come down to the wire and I probably need both picks to go off. Looking for home runs.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Starting to rethink my choices. Even Hopkins best game of the year was kinda meh and the Bengals are decent against the pass.

Would also let me sit until tomorrow to see that KC/Broncos game and hope for a shootout lol. (not likely)

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I'm up 24 with Antonio Brown left, he has Bell Boldin and Dallas' kicker left. Projections have us dead even, but I feel beaten. Tymo, Farrow, and Julio gave me nothing and had Watkins on my bench, but trying not to feel bad about it because I never even considered him after last weekend.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Lol, the guy who ended up winning the 10man fantasy league i'm doing put up 193.1 points this week (pretty sure it's default NFL.com scoring, no ppr etc.). Highest score i've ever seen.

Wilson, Bell, Johnson, Bryant, Brown, Ajayi, Graham, Gostkowski and Patriots defense.

The next two highest scorers combined for 204.78

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol, the guy who ended up winning the 10man fantasy league i'm doing put up 193.1 points this week (pretty sure it's default NFL.com scoring, no ppr etc.). Highest score i've ever seen.

Wilson, Bell, Johnson, Bryant, Brown, Ajayi, Graham, Gostkowski and Patriots defense.

The next two highest scorers combined for 204.78
How the fuck does he get all those players in a 10 man league? Is your entire league retarded? Nvm you dont even know what scoring type your league is.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah that's pretty retarded. He has 2 first rounders and 2 second rounders. Must've been some horrible trades. Buying Dez cheap I can understand if the owner was panicking, picking up Ajayi off the waiver is a possibility (or he could've drafted him late like I did), and taking a shot at Graham in the later rounds as well. Russell Wilson may have been dropped after his horrific first half, it happened in my league too.

But Bell, Brown, and DJ? He must've drafted Brown or DJ in the first and then Bell in the second, but why would anyone trade Brown or DJ? And allow someone to get stacked like that?

A lot of luck would need to come together for this team to emerge.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Totally want to pick up Jared Goff for his week one game against the Colts. Would be funny if I won with him.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not sure what to do at QB in my one league actually. 12 team .5 PPR and Aaron Rodgers went in the first round, I think Brady in the third. I wasn't reaching for a QB like that. Currently have Luck on IR and Palmer currently filling in, but I may switch to Goff like you said or Taylor vs. the Jets.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
QB is overrated, I won my 12 team $1,000 league two years ago and made the finals again last year with Tyrod Taylor at QB. If Luck gets healthy, he will be a steal since his ADP in most drafts is like round 6 to 7 and is more than capable of putting up top 3 numbers. Can still get a guy like Tyrod or even Dak super late in most drafts.

Last edited:

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah really don't worry about QB until later. Plenty enough QBs to go around unless you are in a 2QB league with 10+ teams

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah QB is almost always one of the last guys I get. Only times QB was ever an MVP for me was fucking Donovan McNabb '08 or something and Andy Dalton when he had that great year in '13.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Ended up with Phillip Rivers and /barf Joe Flacco (just noticed he had 4300 yards last year tho wtf). Thinking about ditching Flacco and only carrying Rivers and picking up Jamaal Charles. If Anderson goes down, who knows, maybe the old Jamaal comes back.

Latavius Murray is also available but I feel like Charles has a higher boom chance.

My RB situation isn't terrific. PPR - Lamar Miller, Bilal Powell (hear Forte is on the trading block), Frank Gore, Theo Riddick, Duke Johnson Jr.

How do people feel about carrying a backup QB?

Fadaar

That guy
Ended up with Phillip Rivers and /barf Joe Flacco (just noticed he had 4300 yards last year tho wtf). Thinking about ditching Flacco and only carrying Rivers and picking up Jamaal Charles. If Anderson goes down, who knows, maybe the old Jamaal comes back.

Latavius Murray is also available but I feel like Charles has a higher boom chance.

My RB situation isn't terrific. PPR - Lamar Miller, Bilal Powell (hear Forte is on the trading block), Frank Gore, Theo Riddick, Duke Johnson Jr.

How do people feel about carrying a backup QB?

I drafted Rivers in like the 11th and Cutler in the last round in the one draft I've done so far. I figure why not JUST in case Cutler ends up going completely ballistic (not gonna happen I know) and the fact that the Dolphins play the Jets twice.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I only carry a backup QB if somehow a good QB drops to me late for some reason just to use as trade bait. Cooper Kupp is going to be a very late round monster most people sleep on for ppr formats btw.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Took Kupp in round 13 hehe, I'm pretty stacked at WR though. OBJ, Amari Cooper, Golden Tate, Stefon Diggs, and Kupp. Might have to look at upgradingy RBs with my depth, especially when Kupp makes me look like a genius. :p

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user