Fantasy Football Advice

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Already beginning to overthink this week. Do I pickup Tyrod (versus the browns) and start him over luck (versus the vikings)? Also, have Watkins to put a little more uptick for Tyrod. Matchup with the guy i'm playing is pretty even.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I'd roll with Luck. If Tyrod sucks then you kill Watkins too, better to not have all your eggs in one basket.

I'm wondering do I start Brady @Den, Carr @SD or Tyrod vs Cle? Any ideas.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Vikings are awfully good vs QBs but it's hard to not roll with your Horse.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Not only that but this guy was the only one to beat me in the regular season. I lost the game because I tried to get cute and play palmer over luck and it's giving me flashbacks. The tyrod play is so tantalizing, but I'd never forgive myself if I got knocked out of the playoffs for being greedy with a play like that. Uber if your matchup is close I probably stick with Brady. If your opponents team is superior and you need to swing for the fence I'd probably go either of the other 2.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Lost Tyrod to waivers. Overlooked that the number 1 waiver position would possibly not trust Brees anymore. Kind of glad the choice has been taken out of my hands though.

My wr/rb situation is such a clusterfuck though. I have Antonio Brown, Julio, and then either Watkins or Tyreek Hill at flex. No idea where to go with the flex if Julio suits up. RB I have Ingram (I tend to play him when he shits the bed and sit him when he scores 30+) Forte (doubt he plays), managed to scoop up Farrow, and Theo Riddick. Honestly hate all of my options at RB.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
PPR definitely Riddick. I also have Ingram and Farrow and am debating subbing Farrow in if Gordon is a no-go.

As for your WRs, I would assume Julio will be a decoy should he suit up. Then again, how do you sit your stud right? PPR I'd say Tyreek has the higher floor while Watkins has the higher ceiling. Then again, Reek is still returning punts and kickoffs right? That Cleveland match-up is juicy though. I'd role Watkins personally, but wtf do I know.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Louis

Trakanon Raider
PPR definitely Riddick. I also have Ingram and Farrow and am debating subbing Farrow in if Gordon is a no-go.

As for your WRs, I would assume Julio will be a decoy should he suit up. Then again, how do you sit your stud right? PPR I'd say Tyreek has the higher floor while Watkins has the higher ceiling. Then again, Reek is still returning punts and kickoffs right? That Cleveland match-up is juicy though. I'd role Watkins personally, but wtf do I know.

Not only that but Julio really has been lackluster in his 2 starts before this against pretty decent matchups. Almost hoping he just doesn't go so I don't have to make the (wrong) choice.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I'd want the same.

I'm in a fucking pickle personally. My WRs (shoot me) are Sanders, Watkins, AR15, Jeffrey, Montgomery, and Tate. I'm leaning the first three, as Jeffrey is coming off suspension and no chemistry with Barkley, Montogomery is being handled the ball more now than receiving it (he was a monster that 10 catch day in PPR), and Tate is playing against the Giants and I'm assuming Jenkins will take him out of the game.

And my TEs are Ladarius Green and Kyle Rudolph. I made the wrong decision last week, not sure what to do this week.

Aaron Rodgers and Leveon Bell carried me last week, I doubt I'm getting another 50 pointer out of Bell.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Regarding Jeffery, the high for that game is gonna be like -2. I would never trust Barkley's weak ass arm in those conditions. Agree with Jenkins containing Tate, so I'd avoid that too given your other options.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Money league:

Busted hand Stafford vs Giants
Alex Smith vs Titans.

Leaning to bench Stafford and it feels bad. Thoughts?

ffl.JPG

Louis

Trakanon Raider
As much as I'd hate to rely on Smith at this stage of the game I don't know if I'd want to deal with the giants secondary after watching them Sunday night.

• 1Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Everything I've read suggests his hand isn't that bad. BUT, he is playing my Giants who are looking pretty fucking lights out on the defensive side of the ball. The only thing I'd say is that there is a chance Detroit abandons the run and airs it out all game, and Riddick/Ebron could easily kill us in the passing game (we don't defend RBs and TEs very well... or at all really). Ertz, Eifert, Miller, Green, all killed us. QBs generally haven't scored a lot since the bye so I'd probably roll with Alex Smith, but there's a chance Stafford has a okay day.

• 1Like

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I made the playoffs without both my 1st and 2nd round draft picks being injured all year, but lost in the 1st round by .2 points. If Blount had got 3 more yards on the last play, I would have won. Going to be salty all offseason depending on how my team does these next couple weeks.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My first three picks in my biggest money league were AP, J-Charles, and Eric Decker. Not even upset I finished with the second worst record.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
My first three picks in my biggest money league were AP, J-Charles, and Eric Decker. Not even upset I finished with the second worst record.
Lol went Gurley, Miller, Benjamin in one of my leagues. At least I think Kelvin was my third rounder, idk. Either way, I'd honestly rather LOSE players than have them underperform. These shitdicks sat in my lineup shitting the bed every god damn week.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Can't decide whether to play Gurley or Tevin Coleman this week. Somehow I got a bye week with one of the worst teams my league.

Edit: After looking more. I should probably bench Meredith and put Gurley at Flex.

FF.png

Last edited:

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
7 points combined between Rawls and Graham. Who I play at QB probably doesn't matter now. I'm cooked.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Haha my opponent had the same while I have Seahawks D. He'll probably still win... DJ and Murray.