Fantasy Football Advice

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Feel like my end is near too. Julio, Riddick, Forte all out or no where near trustable even if they do get in. Also, losing faith more and more with Luck everyday and may swap him for Palmer. I need a higher ceiling as i'm predicted to lose right now by 10 and I don't see Luck giving me that with 3 ol and moncrief out against MIN.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
THink I am going to start Bradford over Stafford today.

Anyone want to talk me out of it?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Feel like that's a coin flip. Great matchup, butttt it's Bradford. Like I said earlier in the thread, Idk if I'd wanna go against the giants secondary after the eye test against Dallas last week.

Ingram, Ty Mont, or D Washington? Leaning more towards Ingram or Ty Montgomery, but keep going back and forth.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ty is going to get alot of touches. ARod is sore and it's -3980980 degrees.

• 1Like

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feel like that's a coin flip. Great matchup, butttt it's Bradford. Like I said earlier in the thread, Idk if I'd wanna go against the giants secondary after the eye test against Dallas last week.

Ingram, Ty Mont, or D Washington? Leaning more towards Ingram or Ty Montgomery, but keep going back and forth.

Colts secondary is bad and they are missing 4? starters on D.

Not trusting Stafford with a thumb and against the 3rd best pass D. Think I'm going for Broke-ford.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Need a hail mary last second, Tyrell Williams vs Oak, Jordan Howard vs GB (was awful last time against them), Spencer Ware vs Ten, DeAndre Hopkins vs Jax.

Need one for flex, PPR, currently thinking Tyrell because Oaklands defense isn't great.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
So it appears my luck is going to continue. I think Stewart can get me 9 yards. I wish I hadn't switched Meredith and Gurley.
FF1.png

• 1Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Jeeeeeesus. I wish I played in your league. I put up 133 this weekend but Cooks beat me. :(

• 1Like

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Jeeeeeesus. I wish I played in your league. I put up 133 this weekend but Cooks beat me. :(
Yeah it's been a real fluky year for me. It's a 12 man league with standard scoring. The league average points scored is 85. I'm right there at 84, but my average points against is 71. That swing has put my shitty team on the doorstep of the championship. The payout is $775 for 1st, $375 for 2nd, and $50 for the winner of the bottom 6 playoff bracket.

Last edited:

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Managed to pull out a win yesterday after going with Ty after edko edko pushed to that choice. Mucho Gracias!

• 1Solidarity

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Matt Barkley appears to be the best matchup for a QB on waivers this week. If I get him, do you think he'd be worth starting over Bortles or Bradford? The only other quarterbacks available are Matt Moore, Carson Wentz, RG3, and Jared Goff.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For some reason, I wouldn't sleep on Matt Moore. It's just a gut feeling.

Stay away from Bortles and Bradford.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bradford has GB? Their secondary is atrocious, we just saw what Barkley did to them. It's a possibility.

Bortles is never an option. He was great for garbage time last year, but he's really fucking regressed.

Miami has Buffalo? I wouldn't take Moore in that match-up.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Disagreed on Bradford reading the beginning of Itlan's comments because their offense looked completely useless last week, but then read the rest of your options and changed my mind. I say it's a coin flip between Bradford and Moore. Probably just run with which ever has the better weather conditions.

Flex question of the week: Watkins versus Miami, Riddick @ Dallas, Tyreek Hill versus Denver (note he went off on their first matchup) Malcom Mitchell @ Jets, or Alshon Jeffery versus Washington (most likely shadowed by Norman)

Feel like Riddick and possibly Jeffery provides be the best floor, while the rest are extreme boom or bust.

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Watkins is a run heavy offense, Riddick is a gem in PPR otherwise fairly useless imo, Hill has a massive ceiling and a possible gooseegg floor, I could see NE pounding the rock against that pathetic ass defense, and Alshon is a beast.

I'd personally go with Alshon, he looked decent with Barkley last week.

• 1Like