Farscape

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
he finished the series today with peacekeeper wars 1/2
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMD9ghErEvtwTDtAg0effymKOOomTGJdB
I'm part way through S3 right now. Just been watching an episode or two here and there, and occasionally a few more. Really was such a great show. Glad he did the peacekeeper wars, too.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Looks like that guy's channel got nuked or something. It only shows me a weird smattering of episodes across the seasons, and there's definitely not the peacekeeper wars. I guess he probably got hit with copyright strikes or something.

Was afraid that might end up happening.

Edit: sucks that all of that stuff was stripped, but the same guy's got remastered Space Above & Beyond. Haven't watched that since the '90s, and it was a shame the show got canceled after the first season. I guess so slowly work my way through that series.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Fadaar

That guy
Looks like that guy's channel got nuked or something. It only shows me a weird smattering of episodes across the seasons, and there's definitely not the peacekeeper wars. I guess he probably got hit with copyright strikes or something.

Was afraid that might end up happening.

Edit: sucks that all of that stuff was stripped, but the same guy's got remastered Space Above & Beyond. Haven't watched that since the '90s, and it was a shame the show got canceled after the first season. I guess so slowly work my way through that series.

I bought the DVD box set of that many many years ago when I saw it at a random store

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
someone mirrored all the 4K AI "remastered" episodes to google drive, they are all up here

Code:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Gn9NZc7Iq8SzbavGrOG6k_UCoOBnjG8T

s1 episode 16 is broken but every other episode is fine. Its like 210 gigs of files lol which isn't that bad tbh. I don't know if there is a torrent of this collection but there is another one of the AI remasters downsampled to 2k so only half the size or so. I have now like 4 copies of the show, but not really sure if the 4K remasters are a lot better than the 1080p versions that got put on bluray, and not enough free time for now to really sit and watch them.

oh well, drive space is cheap and its not like hollywood is putting out anything worth downloading and keeping nowadays

• 3Like

Goatface

PREPARE FOR STARBURST!
INCLUDES ALL 88 EPISODES + THE PEACEKEEPER WARS + HOURS OF SPECIAL FEATURES!
$175.99 $219.98

• 3Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

PREPARE FOR STARBURST!
INCLUDES ALL 88 EPISODES + THE PEACEKEEPER WARS + HOURS OF SPECIAL FEATURES!
$175.99 $219.98
That's fantastic news, since now I'll be able to pirate one set and be done with it.

I wonder if I could pay Claudia Black to talk dirty to me.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That's fantastic news, since now I'll be able to pirate one set and be done with it.

I'm sure there is an AI for that.

s and m smiling GIF

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure there is an AI for that.

s and m smiling GIF
AI needs to speed up.

I need a GladOS for my car's GPS (not just the voice, but one that constantly berates me or suggests I turn a different way to end my worthless existence, and reminds me that the cake is a lie), and I need Claudia Black to whisper naughty things to me. I'm sure that's all technically possible right now, but I need it all no higher than the level of configuring himem.sys on my old computer.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

There already are complete Bluray rip torrents for Farscape, with all the bonus features included. This box set will have even more bonus features of course but yeah.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Video popped up from Rowan J Coleman for Farscape. He does some pretty interesting retrospectives on older science fiction series. Pretty in-depth normally, and well crafted. I just find them enjoyable to hear about the history of how some of these shows were made. They're always pretty long format.

I haven't watched it yet and probably sit down sometime this evening and check it out, but figured I'd share it for any of you guys that enjoyed Farscape.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

faille

Molten Core Raider
I finally decide to do a rewatch and it turns out the fan made 4k remaster has been blocked. How shitty :(

• 1Solidarity