Favorite cult movies

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
There was this one really good movie that didn't get any respect in the theaters but built a massive cult following. I forget the name of it. The Big ... something

The Big Sandusky?
The Big Lewandowski?

I'm sure it'll come to me later.
The Big Lebowski.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Big Lebowski.
Na man. I'm sure he meant this.

rrr_img_42519.jpg

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well ill just say anything John Waters directed is a cult classic. my favorites being Polyester, Serial Mom, Female Trouble and Desperate Living.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
tumblr_m2gngxiSLb1qeyx5mo1_400.jpg

a chinese B or C-movie but i think you have seen many scenes from it.
it's so strange,exaggerated and poorly executed (special effects), that transforms into a very funny movie.

boozebagbeefhole

Blackwing Lair Raider
You guys already mentioned the warriors and the stoned age. But in addition to that one I would have to say the lost boys.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i got good news and bad news. the good news is your dates are here. the bad news is they are all dead!

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
Big Rocky Horror fan. Think I saw it when I was in my teens/twenties between 100-200 times.

Here are two from when I was young.

rrr_img_43366.jpg

rrr_img_43367.jpg

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I was going to say this exact movie. It also has one of the greatest theme songs of all time.
Another entry for greatest theme songs

If I call them cult movies I can shield myself from the fact that they are crap!

Behold, Prayer of the Rollerboys

and the other Corey in Rock and Roll High SchoolFOREVER

Thanks basic cable.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
i loved killer klowns from outer space. one of my all time favorite cult movies is "return of the living dead." pure gold. also gotta throw in "the last dragon." LEROY!!!! warmed up, yet?