Favorite cult movies

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
rrr_img_44203.jpg

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I always enjoyed Cannibal Holocaust. The movie is ok, and the killing of animals was kind of shitty (although they ate everything they killed), but what really made it awesome was the fallout. It's banned in so many countries, had idiots like Charlie Sheen (LOL) pursuing legal action because he thought it was real and the people really died, and generally causes people to go "What the fuck did I just watch." To me it is awesome.

Column_sl

shitlord
There is a shitload of good cult movies I could list, but the obscure ones are

rrr_img_44747.jpg

Miracle Mile, if you don't watch anything going in will blow you away.

rrr_img_44748.jpg

Monster Club plays every Haloween, and I still love it. Its a trilogy film like creepshow

rrr_img_44749.jpg

Carpenters student film, love it

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I know I mentioned it in this thread already but I went so far as to edit a clip of Night of the Creeps I like it so much.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I thought if I put it on private and linked it than it would still work here for people to click on?

I R Stoopid.

edit - made it unlisted, that's it right?

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It has zombies and nudity and exploding heads and axe wielding manaics and TOM ATKINS BEING FUCKING AWESOME. For B Horror it's pretty much top shelf.

It also has bonus points for me forever because there are two different endings. They couldn't finish the expensive final shot so the original ending is much shorter and the one I saw as a kid on VHS. When I later saw the movie on cable it had the long, different ending and boy did it freak me the fuck out having the movie suddenly be different like that. This cannot be! screamed my adolescent mind, unable to comprehend what I was seeing.

Love it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yeah i had to watch it again. Probably havnt seen it since the 90s. I watched the directors cut. Ending was different.
i dont recall the space aliens in rhe beginning or the end. The ending i remember was i think of the zombie dog. Not the space slugs going to the cemetary.
great movie, still holds up well.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Can that count? Wasn't that movie a popular release?

Fact checked. It grossed over four times its budget in the box office.
Movies that gross well can certainly become Cult flicks. Showgirls for example.