FedEx Cup

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Khane are you on site this weekend watching? I figure members get free tickets? A friend of a friend has a house off one of the final holes... thinking of coming out this weekend.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Khane are you on site this weekend watching? I figure members get free tickets? A friend of a friend has a house off one of the final holes... thinking of coming out this weekend.

We get 2 week long passes to the event. I scored some VIP tent tickets for today and will be enjoying all the free refreshments starting at about 10AM

Khane

That's 2 of the 4 majors. If The Masters allows them to play then the PGA is in a bad spot as far as players still playing in Majors even if they are LIV golfers.

The Masters is the tipping point, but I was talking to someone about this who brought up a good point. These events are a 48 person field with no cut. As they get more and more bigger names to sign on what happens to the low man on the totem pole? Is he just cut from the tour entirely? The whole thing is set up like such a clown show I don't see it ever being more than a gimmick side show.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The Masters is the tipping point, but I was talking to someone about this who brought up a good point. These events are a 48 person field with no cut. As they get more and more bigger names to sign on what happens to the low man on the totem pole? Is he just cut from the tour entirely? The whole thing is set up like such a clown show I don't see it ever being more than a gimmick side show.
The PGA now has events with no cut as well.

If the LIV actually gets a large number of golfers on it, I expect some changes to their format as well.

Khane

The PGA has very few events with no cut. The LIV tour needs to change their format if they want to be a serious tour. Shotgun format is awful for tournament stroke play.

The PGA firing back like that with the same amount of events as the LIV tour holds is funny though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
The PGA has very few events with no cut. The LIV tour needs to change their format if they want to be a serious tour. Shotgun format is awful for tournament stroke play.

The PGA firing back like that with the same amount of events as the LIV tour holds is funny though.
It also proves the LIV is setting the tone and the PGA is scrambling to catch up. Both the PGA and the LIV are currently clownshoes for different reasons. And if the Masters says LIV players can play at Augusta next spring, the LIVs legitimacy will take a huge step forward. Doubly so if their players are awarded world golf ranking points.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
We get 2 week long passes to the event. I scored some VIP tent tickets for today and will be enjoying all the free refreshments starting at about 10AM
Glad the tour doesn’t come to Waterbury (except happy Gilmore). Cause I was happy shooting 84 on Wednesday, and I imagine they’d be tear our par 69 up. I think we tip out at 6700.

Khane

Golf is back for 2023. Players Championship this week and Tiger Woods is being sued for tricking his ex gf so he could break up with her.

LIV tour still a joke.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Masters week! I would love to see Rory get this monkey off his back and get the career slam.

Khane

Im rooting for all the LIV tour golfers.... to not make the cut.

• 2Pathetic
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Cheering again for Viktor, but would be stoked to see Rory get it.

• 1Solidarity

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cheering for Dustin Johnson because I would like to see more Paulina.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
If he makes it to the weekend and shoots 74,75 I will forgive your transgressions.

• 1Like

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
You wouldn't see more of her unless he won, or she decided to streak on the course to distract other players. The latter is acceptable.