FedEx Cup

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Goddamit Brooks, get off of the LIV tour you fucking faggot. I like watching you play.

Also, lol, I finally looked up what LIV stands for:

“LIV Golf (/lɪv/) is a professional golf tour. The name "LIV" refers to the Roman numerals for 54, the score if every hole on a par-72 course were birdied and the number of holes to be played at LIV events.”

Fucking faggots indeed.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Watching a LIV golfer shit all over the PGA golfers at the most prestigious tournament on the tour is just chef's kiss awesome. LET'S GOOOOOO BROOKS!!!!

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Watching a LIV golfer shit all over the PGA golfers at the most prestigious tournament on the tour is just chef's kiss awesome. LET'S GOOOOOO BROOKS!!!!

He isn't a LIV Golfer. He's a golfer that is now playing on the LIV "tour", which is a clown car and a waste of his talent.

• 2Like
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

I kind of wish that Gordon Sargent kid everyone had been talking about was playing better and was getting some coverage. I wanted to see some coverage of him murdering his driver.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Kinda funny since he is playing as an amateur. Also playing as an amateur he can't actually cash in the tournament, maybe they will think about changing it in the future if he keeps it up through the weekend.

Khane

I'm not 100% but I believe you can accept the cash prize you just lose your Amateur status.

He's been impressive so far for sure.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
negative, you are stuck with the status you entered the tournament with unless something changed in the last year or so.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
First weather delay, hopefully get some more in today cause I won't be surprised they don't play at all tomorrow looking at the forecast.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
evidently that wasn't the only one, so the grounds crew have there work cut out for them to get the course ready for play again once they do get to play again

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This morning, the LIV Tour announced Brooks Koepka as the Masters Champion after he completed his 54th hole.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
This morning, the LIV Tour announced Brooks Koepka as the Masters Champion after he completed his 54th hole.

Dude is definitely built for 54 holes at this point. Low energy today.

• 1Like