Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Type-0, yuck. I was kind of hoping they'd decided to skip that game entirely in GL. There aren't even any units worth pulling for until the third time it comes around, and once again they try to force you to pull anyway because of the bullshit event currency bonus.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Going to do the math to see how much farming I'll need with no bonus units, but if at all possible, I'm not going to summon anything on this shit banner.

Vorph

Same here. I really only need the cheap moogle, calamity gems/writs, and maybe the 100 gigantuars if they're efficient. Unusual Artifact is marginally better than Hero's Ring for some 6* phys dps, but will probably be too expensive to bother with.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
200 Gigantuars is nice, I could use those. I'll probably get those, Trust Moogle, Tickets, and 6* mats. I'm assuming the equipment is specific to the new units, but not sure.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Meh, I'm definitely pulling for a Jack since I failed to get santaslut and I want to be able to run a LB macro whenever I'm not running a refill macro, which will be most of the time from now on.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
LB macros don't use energy, and my energy pool is large enough that if I empty it before I go to bed, I can leave the LB macro running overnight without wasting energy, even if I wasn't waking up once or twice a night to piss and spend arena orbs.

When I say LB macro, I mean using autolimit and a fire elemental weapon to autobattle 1* Ifrit all night, not the LB macros for earth shrine.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Remember, you can buy all the gigantaurs you want in Farplane, and then open the menu and feed them to a unit while still in the far plane. No need to really worry about extra unit slots.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You can go over your unit limit when buying gigantuars from the MK, as long as you have at least 1 unit slot open when you begin the purchase. It's only when claiming them from the mail that you have to have room for them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

I'm more worried about not having any units I particularly care about leveling at the moment. My options are to preemptively level Garland or Tilith(s), start working on Chizuru #2 and #3 (for wind chain cheese in place of Edgar), or Exdeath #3 and #4. Already have three 5*80 Firions so I have to look pretty far down the road to do any prep work.

Murked

Damn dude, you have done some serious leveling work lol. I generally don't level duplicates, unless they are a 5* base. I just finished getting a Garland/Tilith to max and currently working on Agrias/D.Fina/Santa Roselia.

I have a bunch of Exdeaths and Chizuru's to level up, but I really only see Chizuru as a Blade Mastery TM with all the other units I have. What are the "god tier" units coming up? I hear Tidus, Eileen, and Orlandu as being the biggest mentions.

Vorph

Orlandu should be very soon, then Emperor who is roughly on par with Dark Fina. Based on JP I'm guessing it will go Type-0, Ariana Grande (lol), Tactics part 2 (Orlandu), and then FF2 (6* Firion and Emperor). Hopefully we get 6* Rain at the end of the month along with Zoldaad part 2 (Odin).

And the three Firions are all from pre-release. I just kept getting dupes of him and nothing else, and they were better than sticking with Rain and Lasswell at the time.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Finally finished my first Dual Wield. That puts Noctis to 600 attack. That will go up considerably once I finish some other TMs I'm grinding.

Murked

It would be cool if you could watch your Arena team defend. I'm wondering how many games my AI have won, haha.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I've got Bartz #1 to 89.8% trust. I've got two more lying around. I think one Bartz and one Doublehand is enough. Anyone think otherwise?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
oh then yeah you'll never use more than one DH, and maybe not even that one (although it's nice to have around)

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Pretty much what I figured but I didn't want to fuse until I checked. It will be useful for CoD now and my understanding is that DH is better than DW for Garland at six star.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
DW is better on Garland, assuming you have the gear to support it (blademastery, a good katana, etc). If you have another unit stacked with all your best TM's and don't have duplicates for a second unit, doublehand is still better than dualwield on Garland.

Really just depends what you have to equip him with.