Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Was curious how hard this event was for a newer player, so I made a completely F2P type team with no trust masteries and no base 5* units to clear the event, with 2 slots as useless carry units. Was still pretty damn easy. Went with CoD, Cecil, Bartz, Refia, with low lvl Jack, and low lvl Ace friend.

Of course, this F2P team took way longer to clear than the ~1 minute clear on my usual team, but hey, it's very doable for anyone! Get your farm on!

F2P no TM ELT clear video:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
One daily and one ticket and I got Trey.

For those on my friends list would you prefer him as my unit? He's only 50% bonus and I'm not leveling him other than what he earns during runs. But the bonus is probably better than another Noctis who isn't particularly whaled out yet.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I got jack on my daily whom I actually wanted for his TMR, so I think I'll actually stop pulling for a week.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
For those on my friends list would you prefer him as my unit?

For at least the first few days, it would be helpful. After a while, more people have had time to do pulls and update their friend unit, so it's less important. Right now though, I'm having to re-open the app to refresh the list every now and then just to find any bonus unit at all, so the more the better.

Edit: One thing to help though is at least give the low lvl 3* synergy unit something to actually do. Like put them on an esper that can cast something like imperil, or Bar-Thundara, Attack Song, etc etc. Their level 8 dps isn't really relevant, but buffs or debuffs are fine any level.

Last edited:

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
If you are running a carry group, I recommend putting mirage vest on whomever is using golem. The Doublicorn hits super hard, but you can provoke first round and not attack, then mirage vest on 2nd round and start attacking.

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Decided to do a 10+1 pull to get some bonus units. I got a Seven from the daily and despite the banner being shit, how can I complain with this??

Screenshot_20170113_143340.png

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Exactly how would that trigger me?

It's a pretty safe bet that either by incompetence or intent, no GL exclusive will ever actually be worth a shit.

Demon Rain is one of the best tanks in the game, and Black Cat Lid was MVP in the arena before 6* Exdeath.

Pulled a Seven today. 583 007 851 made 5 spots for farmage, can add more if needed.

Added you!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Demon Rain is a garbage character, and Black Cat Lid was never an MVP, she was just a useful budget unit to help plebs deal with with 5* base, since there were so few 3*s with a 6* awakening at the time. Besides, Sinzar already pointed out that I was wrong when it came to Elza, and more recently Santa Roselia proved me wrong as well.

Speaking of Elza, she's not going to age well at all. In addition to power creep closing the break % distance, difficult bosses will typically be 100% immune to def/spr breaks.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ok so I'm still sorta hazy on my team comp. I have Noctis, Chizuru, Exdeath, Refia, CoD, Cecil at 6* max, and Agrias 5* max. I assume my final team would be noctis, refia, cecil, agrias, then swap cod/chizuru as needed.

Is agrias even needed since noctis can do both breaks in 2 turns and his primary damage ability is a defensive break?

I've got three chizuru total, and my other notable units are ramza, dkc, edgar x4.

I think my problem is the lack of TMs make exdeath feel better than he accually is.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wouldn't run Agrias at all until she gets her 6* and enhancements, so Noctis Refia Cecil CoD Chizuru. In fact you might even consider Refia/Noctis/Chizuru x3 and use the store bought Kazekiri so you can chain wind element with phantom shadow, the chain builds up so fast that it makes up for the low atk, and it leaves murasame free for Noctis.

If you specifically want a full breaker instead of Noctis and his two half-breaks, Rain's 6* should be any week now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Damn Murked, that pull's insane. Ace is sadly kind of poopy as a combat unit, but he's really good after his enhancements, so at least he's a good long term pull. You're going to have an easy time farming out this event in a few days :)

Aevry

Mobile Game Hunter
I've been running TM lapis refills and almost have a few things finished;

Excalibur
DualCast
DW x 2

Already have Genji Glove.

Assuming I have all the good TM units - what would you guys recommend next? Im debating on Elza / Kain for the lances, then Miyuki / Chorizo.