Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It's such a shame how they've treated Golbez, and other epic villains like Kefka and Kuja. Those should be the absolute best mages in the game, not unknown characters like Dark Fina. I really dislike any of these "FFBE" characters being better than the classic heroes of real FF games, but that's a whole other rant.

My free pulls haven't been anything special so far. A 3* Artemios, 4* Krile, and 4* Garland (double troll goldens, sigh). To date I've pulled at least one of every classic unit except Zidane, Miyuki, and Firion. It's time for one of them soon imo...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah for all that people talk about the horror of troll rainbows, it's troll golds that are the worst. The gacha change can't come soon enough.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
WoL (before 5* base), Leo (on the Lightning banner, didnt know at the time that I should have been furious), then Elza, Noctis, and Majin Fina.

Vinen

God is dead
Wanted Ling and got her in 5 pulls. Ended up with WoL as well... (Need the patch to make him 6* asap... My Cecil is blocked at 4* until I get another pot to raise his LB)

Event is not a push-over like Memories and Type-0. Cannot break the fucking boss -______-
Need to figure out how I'm going to accomplish the Elite version of both. Completed the PRO already.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I've had 4 rainbows (though it took 6 months of playing before I ever got my first). One troll (kindof, was rainbow Agrias), one average (Dark Cecil... good in a few months, but bad today), and my Gilgamesh and Noctis (ultra wins).

So this Lunar boss is rough. I finished all 3 missions, but I have a heavy TM team. I did go in blind for all 3 kills, and I already know a bunch of ways I could have better prepped my team, but still, he's going to be hard for a lot of players.

Here's a video of me doing all 3 missions for Elite (can only do one mission per kill, is why the video's so long). First two went decently enough, but my third kill nearly fell apart multiple times during the fight, but dualcast Refia is such a beast and salvaged it.

Hope my commentary isn't too cringy, lol

Vinen

God is dead
Hearing reports of people getting multiple of the missions completed with 1 go. (Summon + LB for example)

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, seems that way... I could have saved myself some energy had I known! Ahh well, I went in as soon as the event opened without any info, so didn't realize. Also, now that the Wiki's been updated, I understand how his tooth for a tooth attack works, so I could have saved myself a massive amount of pain by doing it the proper way. Maybe the boss isn't as bad as I thought if he's done properly. Apparently I didn't even notice he was buffing himself, so I never dispelled either....

woops!

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Technically a troll rainbow but I'll take it!

(Spent 10 tickets or so.)

Screenshot_20170127-032301.png

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Got my 724 Noctis up if anyone needs him.

Still have a ways to go with him though, espers aren't maxed and another batch of TMs are the works. He does have beast killer from Irfrit.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Sinzar Sinzar

Never would have thought to use Libra to track the boss HP until I watched to see how you handled the Esper condition. That's the only one I have left and I tried to do the same but underestimated my damage and ended up killing him before firing off my Esper. Next time I'll play it ultra conservative and hopefully get it.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Dammit. Had the beast to 6.8k HP and thought one more hit to bring him to Esper range. Critical hit for 6.9k damage...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Dammit. Had the beast to 6.8k HP and thought one more hit to bring him to Esper range. Critical hit for 6.9k damage...

The kill with an esper missions are definitely stupid. Bosses with millions of health but you have to finish him with an attack that does like 1500 damage. So dumb. Hopefully Odin actually hits hard when summoned, but doubtful. People say you can summon the esper during the overkill message and still get credit (along with doing the other missions at the same time), but it didn't work for me when I tried on some previous boss event (forgot which). My timing could have been off, so IDK.

S Strossus What do you mean? There's a jeweled ring from this latest event (one of the missions rewards from ADV Great Beast), and there's one from an old storyline quest. You can definitely have two if you didn't sell either.