Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
So I think I'm pretty sure I'm done with FFBE, I've realized that it's 99% TMR grinding which is a why bother playing the game aspect, and this event has given me 0 drive to farm anything from it - so I think it's a sign. I have Elza, Refia, 2x Cecil, 6x Exdeath, 2x Chizuru, Firion, Ling, Exdeath, WoL, Tillith, Marie, Bartz and a bunch of TMRs (blade mastery, doublehand, elza's, Arcs, 2x Dualcast on cecil/refia etc.) So you can definitely do all current content and it's somewhat future proof with Tillith 6* down the horizon and I have 4x Cupid Lunas for her TM for her.

I'd like to sell it for a reasonable amount (nothing fancy) if anyone is interested just PM. It's hooked to a dummy FB account that I can obviously change to whatever email etc you want it to be, just be aware it'll always be linked to this dummy FB.

If I get no takers I'll let it rot until the itch to play returns (if it ever does.)
It has 6k lapis on it currently (was saving for the people's choice banner since I've yet to pull a Zidane or any dual wield TM) and 110% in trust moogles.
Arena is easily cleared with 2x Exdeaths @400ish mag chaining with 2x Chizurus and a Cecil.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Mog events are certainly the worst part of the game. I don't mind the TM grind since it can easily be done while sleeping, not home, afk, etc.

I pretty much play just for the elite boss fights and the hard trials. Those are loads of fun. Wish they came out more often imo.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If it weren't for MK events, the game would literally be nothing but TM grinding between trials.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Mog events were fine until they put in the bonus unit faggotry.

This one is the worst yet. Seeing as you can't actually steal from Nimbus multiple times, he gives a trivial boost compared to doublicorn, rabites, etc.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
bonus unit faggotry.

o1PU0hh.gif

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Were you even playing before they started the bonus units shit? It was a hell of a lot better without them, and the system only exists so they can create worthless units and still force people to pull for them.

Vinen

God is dead
Were you even playing before they started the bonus units shit? It was a hell of a lot better without them, and the system only exists so they can create worthless units and still force people to pull for them.

Welcome to Gacha games.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yes, I remember MK events before they rolled out bonus units, and no, I'm not really a fan of bonus units, but your butthurt hyperbole is fucking ridiculous.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Official Gilgamesh on Thursday.

So here are my 6 * units that I haven't worked on. I really need to figure out my last two slots for my "main" team.

Bartz
Cerius x2
Chizuru x2
Cloud of Darkness
Exdeath
Firion
Luka
Medius
Mercedes
Nine
Primm
Santa Roselia
Shine
Snow
Xiao

These are the 6 *'s that I already have leveled up.

Ariana
Cecil
Ling
Noctis
Rain
Refia

The 3 that I am sure I am going to us are of course.

Cecil
Noctis
Refia

Those last two slots are up for grab but so far I am using Ariana and Ling. I thought about Rain but his skillset feels like an overlap with Cecil too much for me. Maybe I am wrong.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Some brief info on each unit:

Ariana -- bad unit, was free for publicity, don't use
Ling -- best (or one of the best) supports. best team mana refill currently
Rain -- ghetto 6*, but has fullbreak, also useful for hitting gilgamesh elements during the trial

Bartz -- not worth using in a core team, but has a niche as an infinite elixir (no content has needed this... yet)
Cerius x2 -- only source of dark resist buff besides 5* base Marie. that will matter for dark ifrit trial (up next after Gilg trial)
Chizuru x2 -- great for chaining, especially if you have dualwield. you need both though to chain with each other, one isn't enough.
Cloud of Darkness -- best damage vs humans with the proper setup (aka, with TM's). he lost his good utility role to Ling
Exdeath --- best budget mage. also exceptional for arena
Firion -- with full TM's, he's great. without loading him up with tons of TM's, he's mediocre to bad
Luka -- wants to be Refia. she's best for missions that ban white magic though (when you need a healer for those)
Medius -- benchwarmer
Mercedes -- requires too much effort to make viable, and even then she's behind top units
Nine -- theoretically high damage, but relying on jumps is just too much of a headache
Primm -- her only semi useful niche (non-magic healer) is done better by Luka
Santa Roselia -- decent for arena, but worse refia otherwise
Shine -- only for his TM. has current best dark debuff, but you need rare TM's to utilize darkness
Snow -- only draw fire tank, which has uses in some content (I'm going to use him on Gilg this week). worse than Cecil in most cases
Xiao -- decent budget debuffer / dps, but there's a lot better out there

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh god, not only are we getting Gigglemash, but it looks like Ramza will be on the banner. HNNNG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Pretty early in the week for Gumi to post announcements since they usually wait until Wed. I only looked at the post briefly. Looks like there will be 5 units on the banner this time?

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I wouldn't mind a 2nd Ramza for another Brave Suit, but I don't think I'll pull aside from daily half price.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Only problem is the rest of the banner is shit (for me), but there's a very good chance that Ramza will never be featured again.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I wasn't joking. Cupid Luna is the only 5* max with chainsaw, but her terrible weapon selection means she can't build chains like Edgar can. If you were crazy enough to grind two extra Olive TMs though, it would give you the option of a chain-building setup that isn't as fragile as a 4* max like Edgar.