Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Queen leader up for the weekend for anyone who wants for bonus. Couldn't rob olive of some of my good shit but she has good weapons :)

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
1 daily summon + 6 tickets to get 3x synergy units (all 50%, so 150% of my own + 50-100% from a friend). Not bad I guess. My shopping list:

vitality apparatus -- 3,500
tickets -- 28,000
atk 15% -- 35,000
megacite -- 15,000
cactuars -- 10,000
quartz -- 3,000
6* mats -- 24,000 ??
sacred crystals -- 3,000 ??

At 200 per run + synergy, I'm looking at around 7 days of farming to buy my whole list, but likely will skip some of the 6* mats and crystals. That's not counting the rare spawn guy who gives a big currency boost. Don't know how big his bonus will be, but that usually cuts 1-2 days off the farming if lucky.

So far my Noctis + Ling have been soloing the event easily (Noctis + Ling + 4 synergy chumps), but paralyze has landed on the final boss each time (dance of death). Not sure what will happen if paralyze ever misses.

Edit: 140'ish energy sunk into farming the ELT boss and not once did paralyze miss from Ling's dance of death.

Edit2: Ok, paralyze missed finally. Boss did some AoE w/ paralyze on his turn that did ~30% damage to the non-carries. Ling cured Noctis, boss still died round two. It's going to be an easy, but boring week.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Remember you can't kill the bonus unit this time around, you have to steal from him. But you can steal multiple times.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Daily got me Cinque and 1 ticket got me Eight. That's all of the pulls I'll be doing this banner. I need to start saving up again.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
There's two different kinds of bonus spawns. One's the usual rare spawn that replaces round 2. This time it's a golden bomb, and it's a free kill easy mob. The golden bomb adds +250 baseline currency to your run (before synergy bonus).

There's also the Nimbus boss, which spawns after the final boss (rarely). He's killable, and if killed he drops an extra 2,500 currency (before synergy bonus). Nimbus has 10 million hp and uses multiple unavoidable instant death attacks per round, and flees if you don't kill him before round 3. Basically, he's only for the ultra whales to kill, and even then, if you're killing him, you're probably not running a team of synergy units, so the extra 2500 for killing him is a net loss from the ~10-15 runs you did without synergy units and missed out on bonus currency when he didn't spawn.

If you don't attack him (everyone defends), he runs away on round 3 and won't fight you either. Be sure to steal from him though for 350 currency. You can only steal from Nimbus once, the multiple stealing thing was a false rumor from reddit.

Vinen

God is dead
Dont pull for Queen also. She is utter trash tier. She is the new troll Rainbow. (Worse then Lightning / Ace)

Once you have any bonus units you want halt pulling on this banner.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Got a rainbow from the daily... DK Cecil. Not sure how I feel about that. His TM is good, I can get another DW for him, but he doesn't seem that useful from a party standpoint.

Blew a few tickets, got Nine, Eight, and Cinque for bonus units. Also got Hope, Leon #2, and a bunch of other shit I'm feeding.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Cleared out a few inactives, sent out a few invites. 052,338,432
Says user not found when I try to search for you. Cleared a few more slots and sent out requests as well. I did 3 tickets and daily and got 2x Eight. That should be enough to get the minimum.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Also, just a quick tip while running through whatever difficulty you choose. Make sure to steal from the mini-bosses. You only steal 1-2 phantom per, but it does get the multiplier. So on ADV I was able to steal an extra 5 phantoma. That really adds up over a couple of hundred runs.

edit: Just in case someone is missing a Steal/Thief Bracer setup. I put one on my shared Eight.

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Pulled twice more despite saying I wouldn't... I'm weak... I got Zidane #6 and another Eight. So that gives me 150% from my own units. No more pulls on this banner now. It's a bad banner and I pulled more than I should have.

Question: For Gilgamesh, what's better Divider or Tri-Attack? I have DW on him and logic seems to be that Tri-Attack would be his best ST move but Divider gets a portion of its damage ignoring defense. Thanks.

Vinen

God is dead
Pulled twice more despite saying I wouldn't... I'm weak... I got Zidane #6 and another Eight. So that gives me 150% from my own units. No more pulls on this banner now. It's a bad banner and I pulled more than I should have.

Question: For Gilgamesh, what's better Divider or Tri-Attack? I have DW on him and logic seems to be that Tri-Attack would be his best ST move but Divider gets a portion of its damage ignoring defense. Thanks.

I normally just use Divider.
Tri-Attack only if I need a ST or mana will be an issue.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think divider pulls ahead because it normalizes to 3.4x with it's defense ignore. Tri is 3.0x

As vinen said, single target it's pretty close, but for mana efficiency that tri-attack will last longer (though, he's got autorefresh, so you can stretch out his mana a decent amount).

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Trophy tip: If you have 1 or 2 units doing all of the work on this event with the other 3-4 slots just dead weight, then set them all to feed an item to someone. It will slowly work towards that 10,000 items used in battle trophy.

Round one I set Noctis for Thunder Flask, 2 units to feed a potion, 2 units to feed an antidote, and 1 unit to feed an eye drops. Then I can just hit repeat on rounds 2, 3, and 4 for easy and cheap trophy progress.

That's +20 item uses per clear of this farm event, which if you farm the event all week, is around 2200 item uses or so, nearly 25% of the trophy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you don't attack him (everyone defends), he runs away on round 3 and won't fight you either. Be sure to steal from him though for 350 currency. You can only steal from Nimbus once, the multiple stealing thing was a false rumor from reddit.

Su33OpO.png

Murked

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Sorry about that, 052,388,432. Currently have a Nine up for event.

Also, you can't steal multiple times from Nimbus, only once for like 3-400 it seems. I've only ran into it twice so far, accidentally attacked it and she smoked 2 members, good thing it wasn't my carry lol. My D. Fina can 1 shot the boss with DC Alterna so I'm able to bring as many event units as I can. I did 1 10+1, got 3 Nine's, 1 Eight, and Cinque was my daily...done with this banner.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Usually bonus enemies spawn on Pro and Elite only. Pro rates tend to be worse than Elite. I'm pretty sure the notification said he can spawn on Pro as well.