Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
MFW people in the GL discord are talking about macroing Orlandu because he's so hard to chain with.
I dont i get the perfect 27 chain often, but he still does so much damage that it does not matter most of the time. I do play on a phone and i have read that timing is messy on most phones.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
chaining is generally much easier on phones (and touch screens in general) than it is on an emulator with a mouse.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Daily login was a ticket, so I did my dailypull, the easter ticket, and the daily login ticket... aiden aiden and Gilgamesh #3.

Fuck me.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Grats on another rainbow. Sucks that it was not what you wanted. More Genji Gloves, though, so that is nice. From the looks of the next event, we really want Setzer unless they nerf his abilities to not receive chain multipliers. I will throw some tickets at this banner for him probably. I have tons of Terra and Kefka for bonuses already so i will save my daily pulls mostly. Rumor is that DQ event will wait until the next DQ game release which could be a while if at all.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Haven't really done hardly any of the easter shit being out of pocket the last 2 weeks; been farming Snow level as i don't want to fuck around with explorations.

Quick question; for enhancements its pretty much just farm metal eggs and pull summons getting a combo of some enhancement mats from the pulls themselves as well as getting raibow eggs which 100X get you 1 t5 enhancement item? Other then that its all just for the semi ok items to craft which nothing really looked worthwhile compared to TM sets. Or am i missing something?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Haven't really done hardly any of the easter shit being out of pocket the last 2 weeks; been farming Snow level as i don't want to fuck around with explorations.

Quick question; for enhancements its pretty much just farm metal eggs and pull summons getting a combo of some enhancement mats from the pulls themselves as well as getting raibow eggs which 100X get you 1 t5 enhancement item? Other then that its all just for the semi ok items to craft which nothing really looked worthwhile compared to TM sets. Or am i missing something?

Event items are basically never 'worthwhile' compared to TM sets unless they have a unique effect/element type.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
The Icy Veins is nice for the resist and you get some ATK/MAG. I made a couple. I might make a few more and toss the Hyper Wrists finally.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
How does Setzer one shotting bosses work? His max fixed damage is 77,777 and if you use it on a perfect chain, that does x4 to 311,108 but most bosses have 1 million or more hp? I don't get it. What makes him so special? Olive friends can do over 2 million damage easily, without relying on RNG to proc a 20% chance skill.

I honestly don't get the hype about Setzer.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I don't know much about Fire Veritas, but I'm guessing it's some kind of gimmicky combo where you hope for a good rng roll to one shot things? That's really not my playstyle, so it sounds like I can safely skip Setzer, which means I can skip this entire banner and continue saving (a rare luxury during 2 week mog events).

I originally was going to go for Tidus as my next big chase unit, but I'm thinking maybe Dark Veritas might be better, to better synergize with DCecil.

Finished up a second copy of blade mastery recently, so now I'm starting to work on some magic TM's to throw on Fryevia. She may not be a great chainer, but she does excellent "solo" damage, and since most trials are like 5 support/tank/heals and 1 dps, she can fill that 1 dps slot perfectly.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's not gimmicky, FD just average out to be better than any other weapon for almost any capper who can equip them, especially for FV since there are no good axes.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
So if i am understanding correctly, FD adds a straight dmg multiplier to any skill or is it just basic attacks? I think it is RNG from 1.6 to 6ish, right? That is pretty huge IMO.

Vinen

God is dead
So if i am understanding correctly, FD adds a straight dmg multiplier to any skill or is it just basic attacks? I think it is RNG from 1.6 to 6ish, right? That is pretty huge IMO.

If you've ever seen the image floating around of a max INT32 damage. That was with Fire Veritas capping a chain w/ Fixed Dice.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
against a low level mob that innately has negative fire resist on top of FV's -100 fire resist counter.

but yes it's pretty lulzy.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Yeah. I definitely want Setzer for his TM. He might be fun for arenas too with fixed damage hitting cap 4/5 times no matter what. Also his non -fire fire flask since i do not have Noctis.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
KbilR4t.png

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Guessing those are from arena points and arena tickets?

I'm up to like 25,000 saved arena points, because I just don't need anymore of the stuff it gives and don't want to toss it out due to space limitations if I claimed it...