Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
If it's like Ifrit you don't actually have to kill the Elite stage to make it better than the Pro stage. So Sinzar's setup might be good even if you dont kill him in those 4 turns. Just depends on if you want to go a slower route for more rewards or the faster route for lesser rewards that still beat out Pro.

Ifrit was a pain to farm on Elite. My strategy killed him 100% of the time but the fight took over 5 minutes. So it was a very time intensive farm.

Vinen

God is dead
If it's like Ifrit you don't actually have to kill the Elite stage to make it better than the Pro stage. So Sinzar's setup might be good even if you dont kill him in those 4 turns. Just depends on if you want to go a slower route for more rewards or the faster route for lesser rewards that still beat out Pro.

Ifrit was a pain to farm on Elite. My strategy killed him 100% of the time but the fight took over 5 minutes. So it was a very time intensive farm.

You actually only had to get it to like 30-50% or so to do that. You did not need to kill.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
It does make the coins/orb ratio much higher. So the extra couple minutes for a kill was probably worth it in the end to finish faster. I could never survive ELT Ifrit so i farmed PRO and still got everything. It just took more days and less sleep.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm not too impressed with either of the new units. Won't be pulling for another week I guess (aside from the daily free pulls, yay for that promotion at least).

I mean, how screwed up is it they add a new dragoon, on a dragon killer banner, and still don't fix the jump bug? Really?

The mage seems decent, and I wouldn't mind pulling him on an off-banner pull one day, but if a mage can't equip swords, they're just not worth it.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm not too impressed with either of the new units. Won't be pulling for another week I guess (aside from the daily free pulls, yay for that promotion at least).

I mean, how screwed up is it they add a new dragoon, on a dragon killer banner, and still don't fix the jump bug? Really?

The mage seems decent, and I wouldn't mind pulling him on an off-banner pull one day, but if a mage can't equip swords, they're just not worth it.
First, what daily free pulls?
Second, what's the jump bug? I avoid it except for Noctis's heal.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Starting tomorrow we get a free pull every day for 10 days.

Killer skills and elemental bonuses don't work with jumps. It's a bug that's been in since day 1. Supposedly it's been fixed in JP, but we still have it for whatever reason.

fris

Vyemm Raider
So did frevia fubar whay we expect mages to be? Seems a huge divide between mages with 1 frevia sword and those without.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's not Fry's sword specifically, although that's a big part of it. It's being able to equip swords in the first place, because Letters and Arms stacks when no other high end materia does.

Arica-Jade

Lord Nagafen Raider
Is there any reason to keep units like Zidane, Miyuki, or Cecil (other than the one for tanking) after 100% trust master?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Zidane is very useful after his 6* drops. Yes that's a long ways off, but it's still worth holding on to him.

Nocello

Golden Squire
Rerolled a few times and now have a 3star cecil, exdeath, and seven. Any good or should I keep the reroll going?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Rerolled a few times and now have a 3star cecil, exdeath, and seven. Any good or should I keep the reroll going?
Cecil is good because he's a good cheap tank.
Exdeath is good because he gets dual cast Black Magic and is easy to use in Arena.
Seven is not good.

Reroll. If you're rerolling, you aren't looking for good, you're looking for Great++

If you don't get a good rainbow, reroll. Hurry though, you don't want to miss the free pulls.

Nocello

Golden Squire
Cecil is good because he's a good cheap tank.
Exdeath is good because he gets dual cast Black Magic and is easy to use in Arena.
Seven is not good.

Reroll. If you're rerolling, you aren't looking for good, you're looking for Great++

If you don't get a good rainbow, reroll. Hurry though, you don't want to miss the free pulls.
Thanks. Will do.

Nocello

Golden Squire
Got a rainbow 5 star orlandeau... rest was all crap. Tier list has him pretty high so I think I'll roll with this.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My free pull was Fran... and I already have her useless TM. Sigh.

I went into the Trial right away with zero info about it, so I was kind of surprised to see he had high holy resist and all my dps were pure holy damage.... lol. Still beat it with 5 man team and no green magic, but I fucking hate shitter kill with an esper missions, because of course the dumb dragon died too quick for the mission to complete. Have to repeat it.

Video of my blind trial kill: Vision of Bahamut Trial

Guess now I'm off to repeat the trial with a very adjusted 6 man team for the esper mission now...