Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I had a moment of weakness and used 1 summon ticket... Zyrus! Done! Hopefully I can finish his TMR with gacha moogles. I am assuming the Reberta ones are the most common like Egg Seekers Fryevia?

Could be RNG fucking with me, but I got 16 roberto mogs from 5 pulls, so its like 10x worse than the egg gacha.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
And today's free pull brings me... Eight. Useless. Finished Dark Knight's Soul then realized it is not beneficial for my team right now.

turbo

Molten Core Raider
What type of damage are people putting out on ELT Raid?

Been around 15.5M or so with the below setup.

Olive - Scatter Shot (just for lightening
Olive - True Shot Finisher (looked like 5.5M but hard to see in spam)
3 X Orlandu
Friend Orlandu

Nocello

Golden Squire
Sorry bros, one last question... I was fucking around on another phone and pulled a rainbow Olive, 4 star Setzer, 4 star seven.. I had been playing my account that I rerolled and ended up with rainbow Orlandeu but nothing else. Should I roll with olive and setzer or is Orlandeu better?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Orlandeau's probably better long term, but we don't know what Olive's enhancements will be since she was a global exclusive. I'd still say Orlandeau anyway. Setzer and Seven are both filler units that you will replace eventually, so they don't matter much.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Plus, with the number of people that went ham and got Orlandeau, you should always be able to find a 2nd Orlandeau to chain with. You will be able to clear so much more
Also, you will be able to pick up a Runeblade light damage sword in the Surging Volcano.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
God damn it, I updated Memu and now there is shit all over. How do I get rid of this shit?

Tiphares

Golden Squire
God damn it, I updated Memu and now there is shit all over. How do I get rid of this shit?
No idea, sorry. I use Nox.

Hmm... no news updates today. Guesses on the next event? I think we are due for another MK farm on Friday. There is no way we are going two weeks with nothing to do with NRG but TM/vortex grind.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I'm loving these free draws: Shera, Edgar, Leo, Amarant and Kuja
I have not faired much better: Jack, Eight, Rosa, Ovelia, and Ludmille. At least their free. Wondering if anyone else on here has had any amazing luck yet?

Side note, I'm really tempted to throw some more summons/tickets at this banner for Zyrus. It would be awesome to get another of his TMR from all these trust moogles.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I think my free pulls have been Rosa, WoL, Vivi, Krile, and Fran. All dupes or worthless, which is especially annoying since 2 were golds. As mentioned though, free is free, so whatever.

My prediction for next weeks content is the new global exclusive trial (which people think will be Echidna), along with the first of the enhancement material events.

I really hope it's not another shitty mog event though. Hate those so much.

Vinen

God is dead
I think my free pulls have been Rosa, WoL, Vivi, Krile, and Fran. All dupes or worthless, which is especially annoying since 2 were golds. As mentioned though, free is free, so whatever.

My prediction for next weeks content is the new global exclusive trial (which people think will be Echidna), along with the first of the enhancement material events.

I really hope it's not another shitty mog event though. Hate those so much.

Naah Going to Trial + some shit repeats banner which likely include Garland and WoL. Story Events will come with new Enhancements (if they follow JP in that aspect... we did get them earlier) so I wouldn't bank on it until next month.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
rofl one finished draco spike brought MFina's Ultima damage on raid Bahamut from 500k up to about 900k.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Suppose we had to deal with it eventually, but the last type-0 mog event is next week. Yay for diluting the summon pool with a bunch more worthless units.

The new exclusive trial is Friday also though, so that's at least some awesome news. Super looking forward to that one, and the rewards are $$$