Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
It is all coming back to me now. I hated the BF collab. I did not pull a single bonus unit and had to farm on PRO, plus i could not beat Maxwell. So basically i am starting this collab with nothing. Most of you probably already have a full bonus party and can save your tickets and lapis. Oh well. I will probably end up burning up about half of my resources for Tilith and hopefully get a couple others.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Gumi knows how to milk their players, putting Tilith banner right before the anniversary stuff. At least synergy units should be easy enough, since everyone will have Maxwell for 100% + 100% friend even if they don't do a single pull.

I pulled pretty hard on the last BF banner, but only got one Tilith for synergy, and no Karl or Seria. I think that was before the crystal change though, so was likely a bunch of Fran's hiding in gold crystals, but I don't really remember. I am relieved I get to escape the nightmare this time around since I already have the only unit that matters, so I don't plan to pull much, if at all.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I'll be going into this event with Maxwell, Tilith and Seria for 250% bonus + 100% from a friend. I won't be spending a single ticket or Lapis on the event.

But for those who weren't around last time or weren't lucky it sounds like Tilith is mandatory. So glad I already have her.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
There wss no mention of the Maxwell trial releasing on Friday in the news releases this morning. Hopefully i can get lucky and get Tilith within 10-20 tickets, but not likely with so many 4* this banner.

Vinen

God is dead
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
3x Split on 4* 2x Split on 5*
Going to do a pull stream during lunchtime on Friday likely if you want to see me ignite half a grand of cash.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Link your stream! I probably won't be able to watch it live, but the recording might be interesting to watch later that evening :)

Good luck!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
3x Split on 4* 2x Split on 5*
Going to do a pull stream during lunchtime on Friday likely if you want to see me ignite half a grand of cash.

Unless you're just pulling to fill your pokedex, I wouldn't worry about Karl, Seria, or Elza. Seria is a solid tank tm but Rasler is due very soon, and Karl is just garbage. Elza is trash since Delita's breaks got globalled up to 65%. Vargas is shit too but he at least has a solid TM.

Vinen

God is dead
Unless you're just pulling to fill your pokedex, I wouldn't worry about Karl, Seria, or Elza. Seria is a solid tank tm but Rasler is due very soon, and Karl is just garbage. Elza is trash since Delita's breaks got globalled up to 65%. Vargas is shit too but he at least has a solid TM.

In all truth I have conditions for pulling hard. If only one of them meets these conditions I will stop when I get them.

Vargas GEX needs to make him competitive as an AoE (Pref) or Single Target finisher.
or
Elza's break is 65% (Doubtful)

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you're going to use a third party imperil, enhanced ace is 75% which blows marie's 40% out of the water.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So Gumi did a teaser for the upcoming FF12 event, showing Ashe, Rasler, and a new GLEX Zargabaath, but no Balthier.

Seems like we're losing a top tier capper and gaining a unit that will probably be garbage like most GLEX.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I just thought about this, but shouldn't we be getting The Enchanted Maze upgrade event as part of the anniversary?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Tomorrow is the big announcements for FFBE at E3, so we'll know more then.

so no Maxwell for htis event if you didn't get him last time around?
Maxwell trial is definitely re-opening, but it may not open until the 2nd week of the farm event.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Tomorrow is the big announcements for FFBE at E3, so we'll know more then
Thurs is the longer session. I am sure they will save the best stuff for then.

Vinen Vinen i think you broke the game. I finally found your arena team and when i clicked it to challenge, the game crashed. HAX! Luckily it was not an auto-loss.

Last edited: