Final Fantasy: Record Keeper - Mobile Gaming Cash Grab

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
3/11 on the lucky draw... Ramza's BSB Katana (to go with his shout, fuck yes), Quistis's BSB armor (Poison I guess?), and my 3rd copy of Alphinaud's SSB armor.
God damn it I wanted Y'shtola's BSB.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm still hoping RNG gods smile on me and give me Eiko's burst from the summoner nightmare coming up. When that doesn't happen though, I think I'm going to only do pulls that have a good healer bsb from now on until I get one. It's definitely the biggest weakness in my lineup.

Researching it, sounds like Larsa's the next great healer BSB, but my FF12 synergy is through the roof... really don't want to do more FF12 pulls, sigh.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm still hoping RNG gods smile on me and give me Eiko's burst from the summoner nightmare coming up. When that doesn't happen though, I think I'm going to only do pulls that have a good healer bsb from now on until I get one. It's definitely the biggest weakness in my lineup.

Researching it, sounds like Larsa's the next great healer BSB, but my FF12 synergy is through the roof... really don't want to do more FF12 pulls, sigh.
I've got Eiko's, but I don't want to keep RW'ing wall.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Dupe Platinum Sword, Garnet SSB and Zidane BSB. Seems like a great BSB.

I have a full wind team now with Zidane AoE Imperil Wind and Luneth/Alphinaud EnWind. I got expert on the D250 so I may try it there.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ok, I was reading the thread on the ffrk subreddit where they talk about layering debuffs and moving toward two solid DPS, two Debuffs with 3+ layers, and a WHM. This seems to be because there are going to be more Def/Res ignoring abilities from fights, so the only real defense is to decrease the offensive stats.

The post had some terms i didn't understand, and so I was hoping for some guidance on this. It seemed like it was including Fullbreak, breakdown, and a SSB/BSB. It referenced Hyperbreak, but I have no idea what that is.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Hyperbreak = Fullbreak + Mind Break. It's relevant because it's a unique debuff ID, so it stacks with everything (aka, another layer). A few upcoming relics have it, such as Fran's BSB.

You want to reach a total of 140% of breaks to atk and mag (depending on boss) to hit the cap.

Fullbreak is 30%, Power/Magic Breakdown is another 40/50%, so you need to bring up to 80% more from soulbreaks that stack if you want to max debuff a boss.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So hyperbreak is just FB+Mindbreak?

So a support 5, support 4, and that's all they do is handle breaks?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Hyperbreak is just a term players made up. It's not an actual skill, but the effect from some soulbreaks.

You can't break to the debuff limit without multiple relics that have stacking debuffs. Support skills can only get you to 80% of the 140% needed.

To just give an example of a team I personally use is:

Vaan :
BSB entry: 40% mag/def break
BSB cmd1: 50% mag break
BSB cmd2: 40% def break
Mug Bloodlust: 20% atk/def break

Agrias:
Cleansing Strike SB: 50% mag/atk break

Support 5 unit:
Fullbreak: 30% atk/mag/def/res break
Power Breakdown: 40% atk break

Total breaks: (all of the above stacks)
170% mag
140% atk
130% def

That's all before boss resistance, which halves the amounts.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Well, thinking Vaan/Ramza should be able to cover some/most of those. PCecil/Eiko for WHM/etc, and that leaves a single "flexible" damage slot.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
There's a bunch that have that effect, but to list just a few:
Wol -- Arc Slash
Gordon -- Goddess Bell
Faris -- Sea Lord's Broadside
Fang -- Highwind

Lots more too!

Enlir's spreadsheet has a list of all the relics with their effects.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
been saving for the FFT banner as i've said... my GF is a big FF10 fan, she pulled on this new banner on her account... got two of Yuna's burst as well as Braska's Sheepsong V2... i could really use one or two more good mage relics, and both of those fit on my team very well... having previously debated pulling here and seeing my girlfriend's pull, i decided to pull too...

1/11 Jecht's OSB. i feel ungrateful for being disappointed at pulling an OSB but meh lol.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Another U++ fight that dies in about 30 seconds to Cid Raines BSB RW

Has to be the most broken roaming warrior BSB added to the game ever.

yamikazo

Trakanon Raider
Cid Raines as a character is possibly more broken as using it as a RW. Devotion RM + Wrath charge + Momento Mori self-buff is just stupid OP.

Healthfood

Golden Squire
I had quite some trouble with the CM as I have really shit FFX Synergy... then I ran an old school ability-focused team that survived after a little bad RNG S/L:

Paine: Banishing Strike / St. Cross
Jacht: Life Siphon / Fire's Within (+30% Boostga)
Rikku: Thief's Revenge / Steal Power
Wakka: Full Break / Magic Breakdown
Yuna: Curaja / Protectga

RW: Quistis MG8 (High Regen too good here)

And Yea Double Mage w/ Raine RW + Double Healer + Papalymo SSB = dead Tidus. I even put Power Breakdown on Y'shtola for the condition but didn't really need it. Raine BSSB really breaks shit that is weak against darkness. At least with Shout / SG / OK BSB it felt like you had to craft the party a little.

Last edited:

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm slacking, and just finished up the IX event last night. Jecht BSB is one of the first BSBs I got, and I've never been horribly impressed with it nor used it much. It's 8 random dark attacks and attach dark, with super basic 4 hit dark single target and 2 hit dark AE commands, with no bonuses at all. Especially since dark vuln is so rare, it's hardly been useful.

Well, here comes Beatrix and Steiner, both vuln to dark. After failing CM a few times with minimal synergy, I just went with a regular mixed team and threw Jecht in there. His first BSB, unimpressive. They probably weren't fully def broken, and the attach dark obviously wasn't up yet - 4k x8 split between the two randomly. Got a few more breaks up, plus the attach, and his command 1 is dealing 4x 8k to beatrix. Nice. Wiped her out fast. By now Steiner is fully broken, Jecht is fully buffed, and his BSB came up again, with the attach dark still up. 8x 9999 to Steiner. Blew his ass UP. I haven't pulled any OSB, so this was oh so satisfying.

Then destroyed Zidane because he's a pussy.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
100 gem pulled Yuna's medica with the 2k of HP stock. Will help with the CM a lot.

Kind of regretting my last two pulls, even tho they were okay pulls. I think I will only be able to do two 11 pulls on Tactics.