Final Fantasy XIV (Guide in first post)

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Any rerolled bros working on ifrit tonite? I get on too late to run it with fc (11pm PST or so) and I think with the fewer people queuing it, shouldn't be too hard to end up in the same df if we queue around the same time, I'm guessing? I'm by no means an expert on the fight but really hoping to finish n get that weap before Monday reset

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
Ifrit Extreme is really easy honestly. There's like an hour learning curve to see parts of the fight, but after that it's easy to kill and easy to reproduce. There's no split second mechanics in the fight in where a lapse of attention ends up wiping the raid, ala Titan XM/Twintania.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
only bitching you will hear is not being able to find good players to do it.

i could probably make a compilation video of "thousand ways to die in Titan."

i found a linkshell for extreme primal go-getters. if anyone need an easy access to trained assets, pm me for invite. bigger the better.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Paid 200k for a titan run to finish my relic tonight. A couple of hours later, killed Titan in a DF group and got the bow drop to replace my relic :[

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Why would you replace your relic with a Titan weapon?

Also, I'm guessing you're not on Gilgamesh with most of us?

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Saw someone offering to run people through Titan for 60K in Revenant's yesterday. They're coming down a bit more every day. With the patch raising the polling rate in instances, fewer people die to standing in shit than before.

And yes, come to Gilgamesh and join ISIS. We'll help you with that stuff for free.

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
I bought this while it was on sale... Im level 21 or somesuch took a random guild invite over the weekend. might get with you guys sometime. Gonzy Da'mage on Gilgamesh

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I bought this while it was on sale... Im level 21 or somesuch took a random guild invite over the weekend. might get with you guys sometime. Gonzy Da'mage on Gilgamesh
Unless you're attached, just drop them and join up with ISIS. We help folks get their first relic at the very least, no fees. Before the patch I think we got at least 8 random people in duty finder their relics, for the lulz.

an accordion_sl

shitlord
... why is male armor the exact same as female

rrr_img_55315.jpg

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
Bow of Crags is better than Artemis and I'm on Midgardsormr.
But not better than an upgraded Artemis Zenith.

Also, fuck CT loot rules. I appreciate the mechanism is there to lengthen the content but last night I snagged some Fuma pants only to see the body drop on a following run which ended up rotting.