Fire Emblem Heroes

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Still not showing up on iOS for me. Pretty much is always like this, tons of websites say it's up but I don't see it appear in the App Store until like 6 hours later

Molten Core Raider
I just got it to show up on the Google play store. I had to un-register then backed all the way out of the store and reopened it, suddenly I could download it fine. The pre-register thing didnt help at all...

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
The pre-register actually popped up a notification on my phone when it was ready to download. Might have gotten it a few minutes earlier otherwise, but seemed to work fine.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Never played a Fire Emblem game so I am probably missing half the charm through cameos and the such, but the combat seems way more fun than most other games in the genre so I am enjoying it so far. Not too far in, but I went ahead and summoned 5 units for the hell of it. Got a 4star Barst and a 5star Tiki and she pretty much rapes. Rarity says 3% if i'm reading it correctly so I guess I got kinda lucky.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
So early word is that Leo is OP as fuck, so think I'll try and reroll for him

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
I wasn't going to reroll but I got one silver and the rest bronze. That is not a good start.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Yeah I decided to reroll until I got a 5*, only had to do it once. Ended up with a 5* Lucina

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I rerolled my Camilla/Roy pull, hope it wasnt a mistake. I settled on Takumi 5* base (seems op to me) and a Robin who I can upgrade to 5* if I can figure out how.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not showing up on google play through memu, kind of annoying.

Oh derrrrp, its because my copy of memu is old, and not sure what would happen to my spare FFBE accounts if I updated memu ><

*edit*

lovely, latest version of Nox isn't supported either.

Last edited:

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
So played and used all my stamina a couple of times, was able to do the special dungeon on hard. I'm not thinking that this game will have the longevity unless there's more too it than I've seen so far

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Wasn't showing up on Google Play for me (Android 6.0) so I downloaded the APK. Worked for a bit but now it's broken.

EDIT: Just learned that Ray Chase is the voice actor for Roy... guess I gotta pull him now.

Last edited:

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Is there a way to reroll easily without doing dumpster google play accounts on an emu?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
rerollfe.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I rerolled my Camilla/Roy pull, hope it wasnt a mistake. I settled on Takumi 5* base (seems op to me) and a Robin who I can upgrade to 5* if I can figure out how.
It's through those pvp feather things and training tower higher level emblems and lv20. Not sure if 4 to 5* is in yet.

Last edited:

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Updated to latest Memu, load up FE Heroes and it just gives a black screen. Not sure what gives. Not sure I have the patience for a 2nd phone game.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Alright this is weird. "com.nintendo.zaba" doesn't exist on my phone or on BlueStacks.

EDIT: Figured it out, my "root" browsers didn't have SU permissions.

Last edited:

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
If you don't have root access, you can just clear out the app data. Unfortunately this requires you to download the ~400mb patches again.

I rerolled a few times and eventually got a 5* Tiki and 4* Roy, so I'm sticking with that. Don't know if friends do anything in game yet, but my friend ID is 1705902621. Same username in game.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
If you don't have root access, you can just clear out the app data. Unfortunately this requires you to download the ~400mb patches again.

I rerolled a few times and eventually got a 5* Tiki and 4* Roy, so I'm sticking with that. Don't know if friends do anything in game yet, but my friend ID is 1705902621. Same username in game.
Good choice, since Tiki (young) is on the summit of SS right now
There are SOOOOO many junk summons in this game.

Last edited: