Fire Emblem Heroes

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I struck out on 40 orbs but got a 4* Effie at least. Now if nintendo would make feathers not retarded.... I agree completely that the game kind of sucks, but I want it to be better than it is.

Molten Core Raider
The Paralogue thing got me up to 20 orbs so I did one round of pulls. Three of my five were greens and I got excited until they all popped out three star garbage. I swear it feels like 5* chances were higher during that launch weekend than they are now.

Elminage

N00b
Used 20 orbs on the new banner and pulled a Hector! Also upgraded my Nowi to 5* so my team is Nowi, Hector, Takumi, Young Tiki.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Really interested to see how they plan on keeping a playerbase. The combat is fairly straightforward rock/paper/scissor and storymode is completed up through lunatic. All I can do now is pull units and PvP? Seriously? No equipment, no alternate advancement, no ability to get heros you want other than orb purchase... Cmon Nintendo.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Really interested to see how they plan on keeping a playerbase. The combat is fairly straightforward rock/paper/scissor and storymode is completed up through lunatic. All I can do now is pull units and PvP? Seriously? No equipment, no alternate advancement, no ability to get heros you want other than orb purchase... Cmon Nintendo.

Yep, that is what I meant before with it missing basic things I used to other games in the similar genre. Amazed no dungeons, bosses, guilds, etc along with what you listed.

Think that is why I have barely played the game (highest people are level like 22)

Vinen

God is dead
FFBE got me to spend money. This game did not. Thinking about making a bogus Nintendo account to give mine away if that is possible.

2 loli dragon 5* and 1 living breast 5*.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Looks like someone hacked this? what's the scoop, plenty of youtube videos of a guy summoning 5x ninos no matter the color banner etc.

Elminage

N00b
A lot of people (around 20%) in my "friends" list (randoms) haven't logged in for days/week. Still had a lot of people logged in very recently though. To me, this game is really boring and pointless. Yet I still log in every day for my 2 orbs haha.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
First major update is out with lots of free orbs.

You can kill a character and transfer up to 3 of it's skills to another character, for example I can kill Setsuna and give her Bowbreaker skill to male Robin so that he rapes Takumi even more.

I've added a link to a character spreadsheet on the first post.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
You can reroll after the tutorial and will have enough for a free 5 pull. Rerolling isn't required but it may be helpful to go for a 5* character (~27% chance). You need 4 characters at 5* for a full team which you'll probably get from free pulls a week in and will certaintly get with 4* upgrades after a month.

That's all very optimistic, I would definitely suggest rerolling until you get 1-2 decent 5*s. When I started a few weeks ago I rerolled about a dozen times and settled on an account with 2 heroes at 5*. I've kept up with all orb rewards since then and have pulled only 1 additional 5* for a total of 3 (have over 100 heroes total but some were free).

If they still give the voting event orbs from the weekend this would be a good time to reroll since you are flooded with free orbs really quickly. Even if not there are a few temporary rewards right now that give 3 orbs each.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think a month is realistic, they are throwing orbs at us now though so who knows.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've got eight now but I don't use half of them. Only used inheritance to give Robin bowbreaker so he rapes Takumi even more. Getting a grand hero battle later this week with a character who gives fliers an ability to not be weak to bows, so ill put that on Camilla but she'll lose some speed on offense if I do.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Game looking good so far, second major patch came with second set of AA (equipable skills), orbs keep flowing and new banner has anti meta units/skills.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
The new seal slot has high potential, I'm curious how soon they go beyond simple +stat seals. Right now the game is still a 10 minutes twice a day thing, not enough regular things to do. They do improve regularly and I'm looking forward to the rumored game modes and hopefully more frequent GHBs (should be every weekend imo).

Chris

Potato del Grande
Weekly GHB and Monthly Waifu Wars would be decent, I think that's what we got so far.