<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
We've been on hyjal since wod launch. No idea what happened to the bdf guild but it's basically a ghost town.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You guys are back on Hyjal now? What ever became of Black Dragonflight?
BDF was FoH proper (Furor et al). Hyjal is the rerolled guild that was renamed to FoH. Both are still playing to my knowledge.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
What is your Mythic progress?

I'm still leveling after not playing since 2009 but my best friend is already cleared normal Emerald Nightmare. I'm thinking of xferring over with her but I want to do the hard content.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
kAE0Udu.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Just kidding mang

Or am I

I'd rather not spend $25 and waste my friends $25 if i'm just going to get kicked because your wife's boyfriend took the last vitamin water out of the fridge to re-hydrate after railing your misses.

ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy promised me a shit poster friendly guild and I come from a long history of abusive type A personality raiding guilds both in WoW and EQ.

I want to have assurances.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I've only kicked one guy and he was literally insane and possibly was going to murder people. Everyone here is welcome, you don't have to worry. Ask anyone about Equobix, someone must have screenshots

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
alright, Let me get to 110 and see wtf is happening. Friend is already 845 item level or something.

I don't even know wtf item levels are.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Gear has an item level that determines the base stat allocations. It's an easy way to determine how good someone's gear is

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Gear has an item level that determines the base stat allocations. It's an easy way to determine how good someone's gear is

Yeah I figured that out, but I'm not sure how much makes a player good. Like I think 850 is cap right now right? so how big a jump is 845 to 850?

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Ilvl doesn't tell me if someone is good, but it tells me their character is capable of good performance.

Its a resume line item is all it is.

Wurstsalat

Silver Knight of the Realm
Its fairly easy to get stuff. I am at 852 and i only play casually and on top of that i ve been in hospital for 3 weeks.