<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I'm just doing suramar now myself. I have artifact knowledge 6 or something and the ap drops are nuts. Normal blues are like 900 ap and the epic ones are 3k or so.

There was no benefit to me doing suramar earlier.

Too bad almost the entire left part of the prot artifact fucking blows.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The first two gold are hot, but the last one is stupid

Prot warrior is stupid all around. Should've leveled my dk

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Why? Probably still the best tank in the game even after nerfing IP. I would go druid or paladin before switching to an avoidance/self healing tank.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
You weren't there Friday and I'm pretty sure it's because you don't love me.

My performance has been shitty lately and I'm basically re-evaluating every thing about my character.

Vitality

HUSTLE
You're fine dude, you died on xavius? That's it right? Xavius is a fucker and people aren't supposed to hit the tanks with meteors and shit.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Oh that wasn't my fault so I'm ok with that - they let me die in the dream state so I got MC'd later on.

I feel my numbers were super way low, my gear is shit (granted, my playtime is limited although I've been trying to get on every night now for a little bit), and I don't like the ping-ponging nerfs to Ignore Pain.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
And I should say I now have a solid idea of what needs upgrading

Looking for relic pieces (you saw me get my last one in Heroic Nelth's Lair), installing Weak Auras, not eating poops.

At least Warrior's shield slam rage is back up to 20, so while IP is nerfed about 30% at least I can use it more often now - especially when not actively tanking to build stacks.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
There's 3 raid groups. Mine is 830 for normal, 840 for heroic. We've gone 7/7N, 2/7H.

The Wednesday crew is a couple bosses ahead

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone interested in starting a regular late night raid group (like 12am est/9pm pst)? I know we tried for one on Sunday but I believe it was cancelled due to lack of attendance.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Pre-made finder PUGs are probably your best bet in terms of actually getting a raid going. There are too many raid groups as it is imo

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
It's technically just 2 raid groups but the wed one is sort of part of the Tuesday one haha. I don't know what's going on.