<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I want blizzard to give us details on how the legendary drop chance modifier works. Considering it was bugged for the first week or more of the expac, I don't believe that there even is anything activated right now.

Somnia

Lord Nagafen Raider
So are any board members able to join?

I'm currently mainly Alliance with some friends, but no ones that active. I have a boosted 100 Horde Arms Warrior I may transfer to Hyjal if so. Won't take me long to get to 110 at all.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
So are any board members able to join?

I'm currently mainly Alliance with some friends, but no ones that active. I have a boosted 100 Horde Arms Warrior I may transfer to Hyjal if so. Won't take me long to get to 110 at all.
Are you just a lurker who joined the board today, or what's the deal with the brand new board account looking to join the board guild?

I already let in my one token asshole mistake, so it's up to someone else to do it :p

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Lmao

Anyone can join but I'm gonna make it so only officers can invite because people aren't updating guild ranks.

Except Equobix. He cannot join.

Somnia

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are you just a lurker who joined the board today, or what's the deal with the brand new board account looking to join the board guild?

I already let in my one token asshole mistake, so it's up to someone else to do it :p

Nah I just signed up here. I was on rerolled, but hadn't posted in ages. I didn't even know the community came over here till today!

Somnia

Lord Nagafen Raider
Instead of xfering my boosted warrior over is there any particular class the guild is in need of? Obviously I assume tanks and healers are taken care of, but any specific DPS class?

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Instead of xfering my boosted warrior over is there any particular class the guild is in need of? Obviously I assume tanks and healers are taken care of, but any specific DPS class?
Uh... Something you can play intelligently. The biggest gripe is smart DPS.

Though something ranged wouldn't hurt, I think?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
110 Obama-sons!

Doing Suramar quests then world questions then the world is my oyster.
I'd say fill in WQs as you can. They'll often provide great gear, and I would prioritize my Class order hall quests so that you can unlock the 3rd relic slot on your Artifact, as well as start Arcane Knowledge research.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Mm.. Unless you're planning on hitting Arcway or Court hard - I would wait on slamming through Suramar. I just did a few of the beginning quests on my mage with AK5 (I usually just farm herbs with him, nothing else) and those tokens were heavy hitters.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm just doing suramar now myself. I have artifact knowledge 6 or something and the ap drops are nuts. Normal blues are like 900 ap and the epic ones are 3k or so.

There was no benefit to me doing suramar earlier.

Qwirb

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm just doing suramar now myself. I have artifact knowledge 6 or something and the ap drops are nuts. Normal blues are like 900 ap and the epic ones are 3k or so.

There was no benefit to me doing suramar earlier.

Are the WQs in Suramar city available if you haven't completed the quest line up to the point where you're in the city?

Those always seem like their rewards are a notch above the baseline WQs and being able to complete them daily while you're building up your AK would be a good reason for doing the main Suramar quests as soon as you can.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Are the WQs in Suramar city available if you haven't completed the quest line up to the point where you're in the city?

Those always seem like their rewards are a notch above the baseline WQs and being able to complete them daily while you're building up your AK would be a good reason for doing the main Suramar quests as soon as you can.
WQs unlock as you progress through the questlines in suramar