<Fires of Heaven> WoW Guild - [Horde] [Hyjal-US]

xzi

Mouthbreather
I feel like that's literally the only reason they haven't made Naga a playable race

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
They won't allow a guild with that name, had one on Zul'Jin in Vanilla, they forcefully had their name changed.

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I am running PvP groups some of the time between downtimes of Invasions. Look for me spamming up guild chat in hopefully interesting ways. You need not be pro pvp player to join. Come and try hard is all. If you have questions ask them. I have been helping people who suck pvp for years. Lacs**** is the name. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Looks like I will be back for this expac, but in a very limited capacity. My biggest problem at this point is I have no idea what class to play. Leaning toward Warlock.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Leveling up my DK, with my RAF friend, it's absolutely mind boggling how terrible healers are. I suppose this could be said for any class, but damn. This is WoW, none of this should surprise me.

This is making me really put some thought into going a Priest, as Shadow is tits AF right now, and Disc isn't bad either, and I could fill those roles for guidies, so they don't have to try and find a PUG healer. That shit is whack!

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Disc is... yeah, I would only heal in a raid with that, and if I had an active adderall prescription.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Looks like I will be back for this expac, but in a very limited capacity. My biggest problem at this point is I have no idea what class to play. Leaning toward Warlock.

I don't have a lock at max level, but I honestly think all of their specs are super fun to play right now. Demo is a blast especially imo

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am running PvP groups some of the time between downtimes of Invasions. Look for me spamming up guild chat in hopefully interesting ways. You need not be pro pvp player to join. Come and try hard is all. If you have questions ask them. I have been helping people who suck pvp for years. Lacs**** is the name. :)

I tried a little PVP today. It seems like almost every class has massive sustain, except maybe warriors, Hunters, and DHs. Everyone else was really, really hard to kill. But, even when I crit with spells, I'm only doing about 10% of someone's health each time. That's not great burst (talking fire mage this time). I got raped by DKs, Paladins, Locks, and rogues. What do!

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Gonna run some mythic dungeons tomorrow as my tank. If no one is on that wants to do it just gonna tank some dungeons 82-90 on my monk if anyone needs it

• 1Like

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
I tried a little PVP today. It seems like almost every class has massive sustain, except maybe warriors, Hunters, and DHs. Everyone else was really, really hard to kill. But, even when I crit with spells, I'm only doing about 10% of someone's health each time. That's not great burst (talking fire mage this time). I got raped by DKs, Paladins, Locks, and rogues. What do!
They are likely in pvp gear which helps a ton. it upscales from regular level to up to 740 ilevel. Gear still matters.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gonna run some mythic dungeons tomorrow as my tank. If no one is on that wants to do it just gonna tank some dungeons 82-90 on my monk if anyone needs it

I'm in, need to trinket farm. Would prefer to bring the DH to start getting used to it (ilvl 700 or so, enchanted weps etc.) Can also bring Ret Pally, Hunter, or Lock all similarly geared (~700 ilvl, enchanted weps, etc.).

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I'm in, need to trinket farm. Would prefer to bring the DH to start getting used to it (ilvl 700 or so, enchanted weps etc.) Can also bring Ret Pally, Hunter, or Lock all similarly geared (~700 ilvl, enchanted weps, etc.).
Yeah bring whatever and if it doesn't work we will switch it up. I was gonna bring the DH just to try out the tanking since she's 695 but if I have a hard time with her I'll go on my warrior or dk

Also have my lock if someone really wants to tank

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Alright so I haven't played since WoTLK, (although I played a bit of WoD). I'm assuming the same "expansion rules/mudflation" still apply. I didn't play Legion beta, but will the current "low" end gear be obsolete just by leveling and playing the new expac? (I just have starter loot on my DH).

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Alright so I haven't played since WoTLK, (although I played a bit of WoD). I'm assuming the same "expansion rules/mudflation" still apply. I didn't play Legion beta, but will the current "low" end gear be obsolete just by leveling and playing the new expac? (I just have starter loot on my DH).
Yeah everything will be obsolete. You'll get an artifact set of weapons for your spec that you keep for the entire expansion (they upgrade) . Everything else will be replaced jn the first zone

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I didn't do it but there's a quest as soon as you start the new content.

I think DH start with 680 weapons, those are perfectly fine for this.

• 1Like

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
You guys trying to get certain weapons, make sure you change your loot spec. Right click your portrait in the top left and scroll down. You can set it to a different spec than the one you're currently using.

The game tends to give you loot weapons based on your spec. I used to have to do that all the time in WoD for my death knight. I'd have to set it to blood so I could get a 2-hander since it would only give me cheap 1-handers if it was on Frost.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ah those. Yeah got em. everything on me is 680 or 700 presently. Thanks for the info Noodle :)

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I think I'll be in for the Mythic dungeon. Not sure I can heal it on my ~700 holy priest, but I should be able to use the rogue to DPS (though I'll respec to more damage rather than the leveling build I have now).

I like the idea of Warlock, but affliction is just terrible with it being built around multi-dotting. edit: Unless the artifact has a "whatever dot you cast is also cast on your soul effigy", which wouldn't be that bad.