First World Problems

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fadaar

That guy
The wife bought this crazy wide toilet paper. Not only does a corner hit the water when I try to use it, if I use what seems like a normal amount I poke a finger through it. I'm considering just throwing the lot out. It's so bad that I'd prefer that sandpaper crap you get in Europe.

Do you not stand up when you wipe your ass...?

• 1Triggered
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Looking for a new car and sit in a Cadillac ATS and don't like it cause it doesn't feel Cadillac-y enough.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Gaming on my TV cause my monitor took a shit. Watching Baltimore vs Browns on laptop.

• 1Jew

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gaming on my TV cause my monitor took a shit. Watching Baltimore vs Browns on laptop.

When someone talks about a sports game and uses the city for one team and their team name/brand for the other. Bro, it's Ravens/Browns or it's Baltimore/Cleveland.

• 1Jew
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
On the grocery list I put, "large tub of mayo"
She gets me a squeeze bottle.
I send her back.
She gets me Miracle Whip.

• 2Triggered
  • 2Picard
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 5 users
I have to bid my job out this month, and a competitor is bidding against me. I have to gamble whether or not to lower my rate to $150k to ensure keeping the contract, or stay at $160 and hope they don't know my rate, or raise to $170 and hope they're WAY out of touch. Sigh.

• 1Jew

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Do you not stand up when you wipe your ass...?
WTF, this post demands explanation. How is that even possible? When you stand up your ass cheeks close, preventing effective asswiping. Is this actually a thing?

• 1Jew
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
I don't really have that problem. Been doing it my whole life and still able to wipe my cornhole squeaky clean.

• 1Jew

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ordered a medium pizza but Wegmans made it a large. Don't mind the leftovers but their larges are 18" and the box doesn't fit in a side-by-side style fridge.

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
WTF, this post demands explanation. How is that even possible? When you stand up your ass cheeks close, preventing effective asswiping. Is this actually a thing?
Funny is, I didn't even know sitting down wiping was a thing.
Asscheeks closing does make sense of tp getting snatched away sometimes. I fucking hate wiping sometimes b/c of this - babywipes all the way - one and done.
But if none avail, I Capt. Morgan the toilet.

• 1Jew
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users