Flash/Browser Games Thread

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Registered for card hunter, didnt confirm my registration within an hour, had to register again, registration confirmed, go to site and see "Card Hunter is currently down for maintenance. Please try again in a few minutes." Jimmies=Rustled

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
At the very least every time I've seen them go down for maintenance it's only been for a few minutes and I've seen noticeable improvements in the game each time.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
There's an entire thread for Cardhunter in the Other Games section. Hasn't been posted to much recently, but might be some decent tips for new people.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
I've been playing the hell out of Wartune lately. It's a mix of city builder with jrpg stat building and levelling along with a fairly robust pvp experience and all in a browser. It's a f2p and you can p2w by buying a ton of stuff but I've levelled fairly high without spending a single penny and have been more than competitive in my pvp brackets.

http://wartune.r2games.com

Does anyone have any recommendations to decent browser mmo or city builder types etc that aren't just boring processionals? My laptop sucks donkey balls so these things are a lifeline when Im not playing ye olde EQ etc. I've tried quite a few recently even including Ubisoft stuff like settlers and anno online and none of them were great. I tried one MMO called Ether Saga that literally played the game for me, all I had to do was click quest completion or starting. It automoved to the right spots and killed for me, it was the prettiest version of Progressquest I've ever seen!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
WTF? I thought, "Wow, this game is lame."

Half an hour later I realize just how wrong I was. Fucking work! At least I can accumulate candies while I do it.

Szlia

Clicking bad is somewhat broken at the end of the curve. It becomes easy to launder an inordinate amount of money, but distribution investments just take ages to pay themselves.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Clicking bad is somewhat broken at the end of the curve. It becomes easy to launder an inordinate amount of money, but distribution investments just take ages to pay themselves.
Yeah, I like it better than cookie clicker because of the extra mechanics, but it's improperly balanced. Early on it's very difficult to launder money properly and then it become too easy.

Also, does anyone know where they park these trucks?
rrr_img_48081.jpg