Flash/Browser Games Thread

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Once in a while at work I get a task that requires me to be on hand to solve a problem at a moments notice, but in between with 10-30 mins of nothing to do. Sometimes I use it to watch YouTube, but sometimes I play a game or something. The games I have played have been things like the old, free version ofDesktop Dungeons,The Enchanted CageandRebuild 2to name a few. Notice that they're all turn based games and can therefore be left untended at a moments notice.

I'm interested in other types of turn based games, preferably ones that allow you to build up a character/city or whatever over the course of many games or sessions. Anyone have any recommendations?

Caliane

Once in a while at work I get a task that requires me to be on hand to solve a problem at a moments notice, but in between with 10-30 mins of nothing to do. Sometimes I use it to watch YouTube, but sometimes I play a game or something. The games I have played have been things like the old, free version ofDesktop Dungeons,The Enchanted CageandRebuild 2to name a few. Notice that they're all turn based games and can therefore be left untended at a moments notice.

I'm interested in other types of turn based games, preferably ones that allow you to build up a character/city or whatever over the course of many games or sessions. Anyone have any recommendations?
dreadmor? its not web based though.

Could screw around with some of the grind fests like Swords and potions on armor games.
Or puzzles and dragons on tablets.

Rime

<Donor>
As Caliane says,Dungeons of Dredmorwould likely fill that itch. It is fun, if difficult (Particularly if you play on Permadeath and some of the higher difficulties), with two expansions, and has a buttload of mods on the Steam page. Also, it is usually relatively cheap, clocking in at $3.50 (for the game and it's three content packs) currently on Steam.

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ancient...that game ruled.

66 minutes total, badass way to spend an hour. +1
rrr_img_51727.jpg

Szlia

I 'five star'-ed everything but the last stage in normal, but the last boss was so cheap it made me quit
frown.png
Destroying towers when there is hardly any money to make is cheap. I guess the winning strategy is to spare money during the stage in order to have a sizable war chest to fight the boss, but that makes me feel like an accountant, not a strategist. Cheap.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Likely to make you more likely to buy gems to convert to gold bags or whatever? Fucking micros.

Szlia

This bump makes me want to post:ANCIENT GREEK GEOMETRY

For the geometry friends out there. I must say I did not remember at all how to build a pentagon, but other than that I managed to do a 40/40. After that there is a meta game to go as low as possible, but sadly it's not centralized or anything. It should be noted that extending a segment is not counted as a move.

EDIT: Playing oO, the problem is that it's trial and error in the blue room (how many spin before starting, how many spin staying in the safe Os - things are too fast or far apart to devise a strategy as you go) mixed with execution.