Flash/Browser Games Thread

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Just had this happen within the span of 2 minutes - I really want to know where those trucks are sitting on the side of the road at. And I'll take a barrel of that much meth anyday.

rrr_img_48082.png

But yeah, now waiting the forever it'll take to get to the trillion + items - scaling is definitely wack. Also there was never any real DEA risk, that was way too easy to mitigate, even early on. Laundering was tricky, and then becomes dumb easy.

Ah well, amusing enough game to run while browsing the web all day anyway.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
When yall get done with that, try out A Dark Room. It is a lot of fun once you get out from your hut and start exploring. Feel free to ask me for some tips on it if you get that far.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When yall get done with that, try out A Dark Room. It is a lot of fun once you get out from your hut and start exploring. Feel free to ask me for some tips on it if you get that far.
Eff that game >_< Spent hours on it the other day. Got a Raucous Village (80 peeps and max huts) and tons of Iron/Coal/Sulphor etc., then hit a wall.

Szlia

The lack of "run away" option in combat and the micro management needed with the village (only 80 people max means that an auto reliant machine is very slow and leave it run is useless because of random events) discouraged me.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
The lack of "run away" option in combat and the micro management needed with the village (only 80 people max means that an auto reliant machine is very slow and leave it run is useless because of random events) discouraged me.
Bolas are your friend. It's stun is ridiculous and is a great equalizer if you run into an encounter while you are weak.

Pro-Tip.

When you are out exploring and you stay on the #, random encounters will not happen.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Im playing this candy box 2 game, and I can't enter the candy amount to the squirrel for the answer, my candies never stop changing and I can't enter the right answer.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Im playing this candy box 2 game, and I can't enter the candy amount to the squirrel for the answer, my candies never stop changing and I can't enter the right answer.
Lets say you're at 400, just type 410 and wait until it just hits 410 before you hit enter.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I have a feeling we as a community could dominate the leaderboards of this...

lose/lose
Interesting concept.

Does it target files on ALL HDDs or can you isolate it to just an external drive where damage would be minimal. What if you run out of files for it to choose from... hmm.

Interesting concept.

Does it target files on ALL HDDs or can you isolate it to just an external drive where damage would be minimal. What if you run out of files for it to choose from... hmm.
You couldn't in theory run out of files to choose from... You would corrupt your OS before you ran out of files and would then be 'game over' once you froze up your OS.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
You couldn't in theory run out of files to choose from... You would corrupt your OS before you ran out of files and would then be 'game over' once you froze up your OS.
I mean if it can be isolated to just picking files on a single HDD... obviously a drive where your OS isn't installed.

The Master

Bronze Squire
That works. The issue is there is a lag with the online save vs local, so it is like trying to hit a moving target. But if you're always at zero doesn't matter.