FOH Custom 16 Team League - YEAR SE7EN!

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yet another reason to move to fraction points next year! Also I did not expect that outcome, was expecting to lose badly but thanks Ravens/Browns!

I feel dirty saying that last part. Also I feel like a tard with a 32 point Doug Baldwin rotting on the bench.
I'm moving all of the other Rerolled/FoH/Gravy leagues to fraction next year.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Edko , just imagine if you still had Big Ben !!!! You would be crushing me right now
wink.png

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
didn't get to lock up the division because of the fucking tie last week.

I think I still have the Mike Leach award, which is the unofficial MVP in my book

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
need to finalize the poll from a question posed earlier this season, please go vote

after that's finished, we need to see about bringing back bye weeks for division winners. 50% of the league making the playoffs may be a little soft.

Fadaar

That guy
Well I wasn't doing too well but with Dalton and Rawls out I'm just gonna consider my year done

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We meet again, Gilg.

GG Ditkas, I was sweating Landry and his 8 million targets.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thank god DaBears held on

edit: actually that's a pretty mean 8 seed. no posers here

I would've beaten all of you (who made the post season) this week, so go easy on sam.

Lawso002

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Honestly , I screwed myself on Thursday. There was a report that came out that Cooks had a concussion , so I switched him for Diggs . I originally had Cooks and Rodgers in . I knew Diggs wasnt gonna do shit , but had no real choice . Then when Cooks was reported to play the next day , I was pissed heh . But grats to the Dabears , gg sir .